Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Virus from Hell

ohhhhh....what feelings i was having in my heart before reading this thread....

this is what we call.... "Digged the mountain ....but got the mouse"....

intruder

Banned
    Hey there is some funny code for message boards, Ive seen some crazy **** happen to me on other boards so dont start thinkin message boards are safe.

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    This has turned into quite an interesting conversation, no longer is it a flaming circus of death. But instead we turned away our angers and focused them into talking about....... 2pac? C'mon if anybody has a clue as what is going on in this thread let me know. And jethro... if your going to give some one a virus/worm whatever you shouldnt tell them.....cause if my computer was harmed by your "whatever" and you were like hey, it was me.....
    that would pretty much be the end of the shyt talking and i would get vengance. I think everyone agrees....but i could be wrong...
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Hey Toker (no doctor... something tells me you don't have a doctorate of anything but childhood)-

Jethro was making a joke. I thought it was hilarious, as did several others. Some geniuses (aka YOU) decided that Jethro was being serious!!! Could you not tell from the original post that it was a joke? Get a life. Oh yeah, and come back once you get the rest of the way through puberty.

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Lightbulb XPac

...Have you noticed ever since XPac got flammed...he hasn't replied....?
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Oh for God sake. This has gotten out of hand. Next time I make a joke I will include 400 smileys at the end so that everyone knows what it is.

Oh and yes, it is a virus. I emailed the owner of this site and I said:

"Excuse me, good chap. You sound like a knowledgable fellow. Could you please help me make a virus for this message board, even though I can only use plaintext. I would be much obliged."

And as for that "moron" 2Pac, who knows where the Hell he is. Not locked up in my basement screaming for freedom, that's for sure. *SHUT UP DOWN THERE!*

have you ever thinked of making up a movie with hackers and **** like this .
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.