Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Mr Oblio

AntiOnline Newbie

Attn: Mr Oblio

Your e-mail address at snicker is bouncing
    I've had about 4 e-mails returned thus far

oblio
    You know what happened to it
    if you are sending new mail and it is bouncing, smarten up and click the reply button. If you are not, then this is old mail bouncing, the same happened to our friend v

Interesting, a thread composed entirely of ignored users... hum de dum...

You two <plural insulting term here> haven't managed to figure out how to send private messages through the site to each other yet? I oughta tell Ripley's Believe-it-or-Notâ„¢!
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

LOL! This is very amusing. Chemical bashes script kiddies for their lack of knowledge, but is unable to figure out email.

Thanks for supporting my theory chemical.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Amusing...
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

AntiOnline Newbie
    unable to "figure out" e-mail?

Mail that I sent many days ago was bouncing, and so I notified him to this effect. This is ignorance on my part? Please, elaborate as to how

Although I have not tried to privately send messages on ao, Sonics email is false.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Question: why is it that personal related questions about things like email or whatnot being created as a thread on a security forum? It doesn't relate and this is exactly why IMs were made, as well as PMs on here.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Originally posted by chemical
    unable to "figure out" e-mail?

Mail that I sent many days ago was bouncing, and so I notified him to this effect. This is ignorance on my part? Please, elaborate as to how
    Actually, if you note, I never claimed you were ignorant. Ignorance implies you knew better and did it anyways.

Anyways, you said:
    Your e-mail address at snicker is bouncing
    I've had about 4 e-mails returned thus far
    Which says you sent at least four emails, knowing they were bouncing. If you can't send an email to the correct address (as oblio indicated), then maybe you're better off just saving that few dollars a month you're paying to some ISP somewhere and treat yourself to a movie or some other such thing.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

oblio
    Perhaps he sent 4 simultaneous e-mails? Also in the case of this server bouncing e-mails, it takes up to 4 days to receive the postmaster notification. Nice try though.