Thread: Pads

oblio

Pads

I am in need for a pad with excellent side protection. What can be recommended.

What sort of pad? Mouse pad? Pad as in apartment? Pad as in something you put under a sleaping bag? Pad as in a soft, cushiony thing?

Does anything Oblio post actually make sense???
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Does anything Oblio post actually make sense???

No.

Talking Well...

I think he's talking about Maxi-pads, but that's just my opinion.

Interesting post.......though it doesnt make sense, its still interesting. I wouldnt have a clue for an answer though.
    Life is just a series of decisions, each one can alter your future and you can possibly end your life at any moment. Do you really want to be under the care of the Microsoft Support Center?!?!