Thread: NLE Software

Question NLE Software

I was just curious if anyone here knows much about Cannopus, Avid, Pinnacle or other NLE software packages. I just got dropped into a new position at work where I am installing and troubleshooting DVora systems. I just wanted to know if there was anyone out there that could help me out in a pinch in the future since there arn't too many people working with NLEs on a professional level. I much appreciate anyone that could help me as I get through the awkward initiation stage of my new occupation.

Also are there any Pro Edit Systems that run on Linux? We're not looking to use any in the near future, I am just curious.
    sandwich.

So there really arn't any NLE professionals here?
    sandwich.

Question

What the hell? This a forum on computer security related issues here!!!! What the hell does non-linear editing video have to do with computer security???

Come on dude, get your head out of your ass.

Go somewhere else for help.

maybe so sparky, but at least it's not about christmas or how to say curse in Sweedish or other completely unrelated topics. That's the point of general chit chat, to converse about whatever is on your mind and create a sense of community. It's past just hard facts and serious questions. People like freeon and miss mittens are friendly personalities, much more than answer givers. Anyways, half of the threads you read are also unrelated to security issues. so what's your problem? I think it's you who needs to get his head out of his ass, looking at the world through your one brown eye. I think you need to grow up and lose the 15yr old smartass attitude.
    sandwich.