Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: negative

larryjs

Re: negative

Originally posted by oblio
    It is amusing how you all have inflated this buffoon's ego and turned him into some mystical esoteric character. Are you all really that impressed with his ability to post in ye old english thanks to an introduction to elizabethan england literature class at his local community college? What else? Because he replaced the word hacker in the 'hacker manifesto' with the word HTMLer; what is an HTMLer? I completely fail to see any humor in his attempted satire. All he is, is a glorified version of Remote Access. Oh and this boy looks like he is what remains of the SS in France.
    I hear ya ! He looks like a damn serial killer..negative you are one ugly mofo......

this i can say is nothing but waste of time , memory and waste of keystrokes...

intruder...

Senior since the 3 dot era

Re: :)

Originally posted by [WebCarnage]
    Yea though...I respect Negative alot. I looked at his photo...looks like he's been hit with a radioactive spoon, but whatever...(could be my computer?). His posts are great though...and for a Belgian his english really takes the cake.
    LOL

Originally posted by [WebCarnage]

(P.S. - Not saying Belgians are stupid in any way VictorKaum )
    Yep, I know my English is BAD. Anyway this says nothing about intellect...

WebCarnage: Thx for the LOL

Talking Negative

Hehe...no prob VictorKaum.

Yet...I've been looking over this thread for a while now. And It's beginning to turn into another great flame war; and I don't know who's flamming at who. It's like a nasty free-for-all in here. Jesus.

I'm starting to get the feeling Negative is being left out of his OWN thread. I mean...It's either Remote_Access_ defending himself against ThePreacher or Oblio, Chemical, and LarryJS pulling stuff from outta their ass. And as far as I can see I'm not that much of a help either. But at least I know about whats going on. For God's sake why can't we just stop with the bullshit and talk security for once.
    The only reason I respect Negative is because he knows what he's talking about (most of the time) and it's usually security related - not to mention the fact that his post number is around 375 and mine's at a pathetic 200.

Oblio...if you would just post a few decent posts then maybe your online social status might not be in such an inferior state. But I have no place to talk about your social status - except the one you have at AntiOnline, which seems to be in the pits right now. Try helping a bit... I honestly think you could change...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

AntiOnline Senior Member
    LoL what a thread...
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

AntiOnline Newbie
    As were having lunch in one of the best spots (though virtually unknown) in Montreal, oblio happened to mention the never ending decline (by way of flames and antipoints) of his social status here at antionline. He asked for my advice, and the following conversation ensued:

oblio: Froupette, (as this is what I am known as in real life) what can I possibly do to rectify this situation?
    chemical: Well now, you must earn their respect. You must prove to them that you are worthy of their time!
    oblio (aghast): is that all?
    chemical: quite!
    oblio: But where to start...
    chemical: I suggest you closely examine the most honoured antionline members, in hopes of mirroring them if but a bit
    oblio: Will this not be taken as an act of plagiarism on my part by the community?
    chemical: Now don't be silly, old chap! The aforementioned community thrives on plagiarism, it is what makes them tick!
    oblio: Then so it shall be! How will I know if my new behaviour is successful?
    chemical: Well, positive antipoints are the blood that make this community beat. The hoarding and desire of such will provide for an objective measure of both your intellect and your usefulness to these forums. Also, you will know that you did exceptionally well (in your tutorial pastings and the likes) when random fools heighten your esteem by posting one-liners that consist of "good post pal! keep it up!" or similar drivel.
    oblio: Ingenius!
    chemical: Quite! These people have stratified themselves in an amazingly complex social community, worthy of study.
    oblio: Any other advice, behaviour traits I should emphasize?
    chemical: Certainly. Post as much as possible. The more you post, the less your loyalty and dedication to this site will be questioned. Further, you need not worry about your written skills when downplaying a peer's intellect, as it is obvious that anyone with a superior intellect could not spend the time needed to master a non-SQL language.
    oblio: What of logical fallacies?
    chemical: Ah yes, brilliant. That is the true key to success. The use of logical fallacies, especially when one is engaged in a so-called "internet flame war" will do nothing but play in your favour. Be sure to use and abuse them as much as possible, preferably with little diagrams and equations.
    oblio: Thank you, friend, for your advice on this most important matter--I am much obliged.
    chemical: There is no need, as we will both benefit greatly from it. No more antipoints for us! hahaha!
    oblio: hahahaha!

Obviously, you should be expecting great things from oblio in the future.

Hehe.

So all AntiOnline members post as much meaningless stuff as possible, obsess over antipoints, and use logical fallacies with lots of snazzy diagrams?

Well, I guess this post is meaningless too, so you might have a point, but then again... I don't have any equations and your's didn't have any other meaning then to flame ALL of AO.
    Why am I still here?

Re: Re: negative

Originally posted by larryjs
    I hear ya ! He looks like a damn serial killer..negative you are one ugly mofo......
    Nahh, he's not ugly... you aint seen ugly until you've seen me.... but that won't happen anytime soon.....

I really cannot understand what brought this thread on.. I mean, I haven't seen a post from negative for a while....

Could it simply be that your jealous of negative? I mean, people like Negative... they don't like you..... Does the jealously eating away at your insides, stirring up an emotional storm which prevents you from sleeping, as you know that you will never be as popular as Negative, and instead start making stupid comments about how he looks and speaks....

Could this be something similar to psychosquuee and stflook's dislike of cheerleaders?

Or could this be something more sinister.. could you just be a stupid fool with a penchant for causing trouble?

-Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

respected member of this site? Do you think I would actually enjoy enduring the humiliation of being associated with antionline? Sorry for you guys but the information at http://www.attrition.org/negation is not lies. I know first hand the truth to it. Same with Caroline Meinel.
    If you hate this borad so much why are you wasting your time posting here? or do you have some website with an answer for that?

If anyone has an oversized ego its *YOU*
    What do you mean you don\'t have a backup disk?

Do you think I would actually enjoy enduring the humiliation of being associated with antionline?
    Umm... I must be missing something here.. you say your humiliated to be associated with AntiOnline.... yet, your still here.... What could I be missing? hhmmmm.... has someone handcuffed you to a computer with the only internet access being to antionline?? If you find this forum 'humiliating', then just leave...

You sir/madam, are a boil on the ass of humanity, and you need to be lanced...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"