Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: negative

Senior since the 3 dot era

*ugh*

It is amusing how you all have inflated this buffoon's ego and turned him into some mystical esoteric character.
    You all
    that's a BIG generalization.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Can't you all stop responding to these flame-starting posts? It is so obious that negative is a good guy and that obilio is just looking for trouble, that you should immedietly notice! Ignoring him is the answer! Along with all the other troublemakers!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

There's nothing wrong with responding to them, as long as you're not annoyed by them, which I'm not. I actually look forward to his posts, as they give me something to laugh at. It really brightens my day knowing that there are people out there that seem to have no purpose but to entertain people like me (and most of the other members here). Every forum has its jester(s), but not every jester knows he/she is it.

I don't know why people let this guy get to them. If you look at his posts from the same angle I do, they're great entertainment, and very often even a mood-lifter. Just remember that everybody knows what he's saying is ridiculous, including him. That's why he's posting it. He wants the attention. If you look at the desperate measures he's taking to get it, it's really quite funny.

I'm pretty confident he's going to post some incredibly nasty reply about how bad this forum is, or how stupid I am, or something like that. When you read it, just remember that it's just some desperate measure to get attention from real human beings, and you too will see the abundance of humor in his posts. Try it. It really is quite fun.

My stand on Attrition/Meinel/JP/GRC/GRCsucks.com :
    It's not worth arguing about for myriad reasons.

Having said that, a forum is a forum is a forum. And back to the topic...

Oblio, do you get some sort of ego boost out of flaming other people? I know I do, but at least I don't start whole new threads about it.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Originally posted by Terr
    It's not worth arguing about for myriad reasons.

Having said that, a forum is a forum is a forum. And back to the topic...

Oblio, do you get some sort of ego boost out of flaming other people? I know I do, but at least I don't start whole new threads about it.
    Terr has charisma.
    Oooh, ego boost, thanks. But only online. Offline I have to run from mobs screaming "KILL THE ONE WITH THE LAME PUNS!".
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Let's just sum this up.... oblio is stupid, as is his alternate identiy chemical.

There! done!
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

I hate doing this, posting to your childish cry for attention, but I have to say something to you oblio.

PRAISE BE TO MY MEDULA OBLONGOTA!!!!!!

Make since of that.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Originally posted by PhirePhreak
    Let's just sum this up.... oblio is stupid, as is his alternate identiy chemical.

There! done!
    Do not underestimate Debris for he is far more leet then you can imagine.
    I know more about him and his background then the entire AO board together. His character may suck I agree. He's just vicious.

Originally posted by Terr

I know Meinel, she is far more skilled then ppl. think, don't foget she is an engineer, and Steve Gibson may have had it wrong about the raw sockets but he allso has a degree and knows more programming languages then you think (like assembly)

AntiOnline Newbie

I know more about him and his background then the entire AO board together
    =(

Do not underestimate Debris for he is far more leet then you can imagine. I know more about him and his background then the entire AO board together. His character may suck I agree. He's just vicious. - Focmaester
    Could this be yet another one of Hehbris, Debris, Oblio, Chemical's accounts? HeHe. . . ; )
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill