Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Telnet ???

Question Telnet ???

Hello I am just starting out. I know how alot about computers and **** so i know what im doing. I was wondering if anyone could link me to some good telnet hacking files.....

Thank You,
    Xpaciscool

Post Interesting

I have never seen a sentence contradict itself like that before

If you know what you are doing? Then that would make me assume that you are knowledgable and would know how to find information so that you could know more. On top of that....you posted this on a security site that has its own archive of white papers. Hmmm, maybe you are just new to the internet right? Regardless, check out sites like insecure.org, astalavista.com, ANTIONLINE.COM, and many others. Try going to a search engine like google and do a search for that type of information. Hope it helps a guru like yourself

Cordially,

Sp1d3r

Hey **** you i was just asking
    XPaCiScOoL

[glowpurple]\"Your Smallest Flaw is my greatest Strength.\" - Me[/glowpurple]

And I believe I replied!

Time for some shameless self promotion. Visit my page http://www.geocities.com/skriptkittykat/telnettut.html for a beginning telnet tutorial. Also learn how to send fake e-mail.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Originally posted by ThePreacher
    Time for some shameless self promotion. Visit my page http://www.geocities.com/skriptkittykat/telnettut.html for a beginning telnet tutorial. Also learn how to send fake e-mail.
    hello preacher..
    but how we will come to know that for e.g mail.geocities.com is using the port 25 only for that. ???

intruder...

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Hey **** you i was just asking
    Hehe, this isn't a football team's locker room...you're going to find out real quick that people with certain mentalities don't last very long on here. If you're really knowledgeable of computers and such, then you shouldn't have any problem with finding out where to go for "telnet hacking", otherwise you'd fall into the category of people who claim to know tons of stuff on here yet ask the most simple questions, contradicting said knowledge.

And from your response, you might as well have asked "How do I crack hotmail/yahoo".
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Hmmm, I feel mistreated. I tell you to look at pages such as astalavista.com or antionline and this is what I get. I big **** you! Man, times like this really assure the fact I am a tech whore. Well, best of luck to you and I hope you learn to read between the lines.

Cordially,

Sp1d3r

Re: Telnet ???

Originally posted by xpaciscool
    Hello I am just starting out. I know how alot about computers and **** so i know what im doing. I was wondering if anyone could link me to some good telnet hacking files.....
    If you know what you're doing, and you know 'alot' about computers, how come you don't already have telnet covered? I would think that learning to use telnet is a basic thing among the truly knowledgeable computer people...

Then again, I could be wrong. After all, what do I know, right?
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Cool

XPAC ? The wrestler? Where did he go anyway? Were you one of those XPAC is cool fans? Gotta say, still think he sucks.

Anyway...

I liked Preachers tuturial. Basic fun things to do with Telnet. More than just for configuring routers! Everyone who is responsible for administering a network should know it's functionability and it's vulnerbilities.
    In XPAC's defense, people who know the ins and outs of computers and hardware, aren't always arawe of simple communication or networking tools such as telnet.

I think Preacher should expand on his tutorial a little bit. Like mail servers behind firewalls. Ways you can be logged. Reasons why a user would get messages such as Invalid route address or IP name lookup failed when putting in a receiver for the e-mail

Just a thought