Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shmoo = Homos

Shmoo = Homos

Everyone,

If you rearrange the letters in Shmoo it spells Homos.
    Does anyone else here have a name if the letters are rearranged using all the letters spells something funny.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

You are a very sick person.

Banned
    Homo is Latin for 'human being'....

Lightbulb

.....But Shmoo is SUPER-human!
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=
    Noah built the ark BEFORE it rained.

http://ld.net/?rn
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=

Of course, Shmoo could also be MOOSH...
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

stop hurting my feelings or im going to tell AOL on you and then your mommy will be mad at you too

/me finishhes his beer

Homos... isn't that the yucky stuff which often comes on the greasy doner-kebabs from the corner store?? Y'know, the ones that eat their way through the foil bag before you can get home to eat it, and then they just fall apart when you try eat it......

I'll give em this, they are a good hangover cure though... just remember to ask for no homos on it...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

But you gotta admit those gyros are pretty damn good

:yum:
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Cool

good grasshopper son...

from now on.,. u will be called.. bossoming grasshopper..

lmao...

DUUUUCCCKKK!! DUUUCCKKK!!!

And now for something completely different...

¡?¡?Q U A C K!¿!¿
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"