Thread: Negative = GOOD

Thumbs up Negative = GOOD

Despite what oblio might say, Negative is a very essential part of AntiOnline. When I first joined AntiOnline, he flamed me too. It happens to us all. Just accept it as humor and move on. You do that, and you realize that Negative really is quite hilarious. Now, Negative and I are pretty cool (if I do say so myself ). Well, with all this negative attention that Negative has gotten from oblio, I decided to boost his ego EVEN MORE! Let me know whatcha think

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Cool damn straight

Don't take anything online too seriously. Especially people who antagonize.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Thanks for the agreement!!! Neg, you better make an appearance here... I mean, after all, this thread IS in honor of you

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Hey PhirePhreak a better name for this would have been:

Negative=Positive.

By the way Im not going to say this again, but I am not a minister.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Cool

DUUUCCKK!!! lmao....

People that antagonize and try and pick
    cyberfights are usually to chickenshit to act
    the same way in face to face situations,
    so they come into chat lines or boards and act tough because they know that they wont
    get any ochies.

chances are if these so called "tough guys"
    thought that they really might get thier asses
    kicked they wouldn't be talking **** on IRC
    and or boards. They would act the same way
    they do when home,really quiet.

The best thing that any person can do is just
    ignore them,remember it takes two to argue and if you cant break his head open
    why even waste your time and words.

Crimina1

OMG...

Oh man... First the JP-thread, now Negative-thread... Why not a Terr-thread & an Ennis-thread... They already have their names at the AO-mainpage & lots of positive AntiPoints & so on... Do we really need this? Well anyway, thanks again for the Proxomitron link on the other day, Neg...

-ZeroOne
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25