Thread: AOL glitch blocks Harvard admissions e-mails

Talking AOL glitch blocks Harvard admissions e-mails

While surfing through CNN.com I ran across a very funny article that proves even more why AOL sucks.
    Read and Enjoy.
    http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/interne....ap/index.html
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

AOL sucks big donkey dong

No wonder I didn't get mine!! HA HA.
    Great fun for Monday,...er... Wednesday morning.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Heh thats pretty funny. Another funny thing about AOL -

My friend had been with them for a while before cancelling his account. They called him up and offered to give him two free months trial service for free (hoping to get him to come back to AOL and pay again, which he had no intention of doing.) This happened again and again.

Well, so far, he has gotten well over a year of free access and it still is coming. I thought that was pretty funny.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

(--OO--)

That would really suck, because of the fact that it is harder than hell to get into Harvard anyway, and not get anything because of AOL's ****up... that would drive me to nuclear terrorism... but I know I will never see Harvard, so I have nothing to fear, and I don't use AOL...
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Red face

It's getting harder and harder to read all the threads here at AO. I actually posted this thread here yesterday....

Sorry Conf1rm3d_K1ll, I didn't see this post before. Your right it is getting hard to read all of the threads.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]