Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Satellite Hacking...

If I have hack into a satalite system i would use a good decocryter to break into the system

why would oyu honestly wanna do this? the only satelite id eve r hack would be a toshiba pro laptop, you really should think before you make these posts, if anything was to happen to that sat. this post which is already prolly being watched would be looked over and youd be in some deep ****, im not saying to stop being curiouse or wanting to learn im jusrt saying think first and theres better targets to learn from (for example your own systems)

The whole post is definitely an interesting topic. I hope the .gov takes notice of that... I hope they're not relying on "security by obscurity". 'cause someone... somewhere... when it counts most... will think of screwing with those satellites... and with all the radio controlled planes, etc. we have in the .mil now, that's very important to retain control of those satellites. It'd be great fun to learn about them and help the .mil keep em locked down from unauthroized use, but I'm not the type to go through boot camp.