Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I love Microsoft

Re: Why I love Microsoft

Originally posted by khaje
    Most people seem to find BSoD annoying.
    How about a Red Screen of Death then.. that would probably make them less annoying... or maybe green....

http://www.aumha.org/a/nomobsodz.htm

<Disclaimer: This page is pretty dated, and might not work on some version of windows... try for yourself if your interested..>
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

well as far as microsoft is concerned...i agree that there will not be much to discuss without microsoft...but ...sudden and repeated change in the software technology and the market...effects...many people....

and because of this u can say microsoft is a synonym for "revolution".....

but the company gives new products almost everyday....

intruder...

I have to disagree with this thread, simply because I tend to be the one my friends call to fix their computer, so I don't get paid. Being a teenager, I can't really get a full-time job on computers. I'm sure that as soon as I get out into the work world and have to depend on the existence of problems to keep my job, I'll be screaming "HEIL GATES", but until then, TUX POWER!!

Most people seem to find BSoD annoying. They find the OS unstable because of frequent crashes. Little bugs and glitches and compatibility errors bother them. For instance in Win95 a saved password in a DUN connection will suddenly disappear. For no reason. Most would consider that a bug that needs to be fixed. I disagree.

people like you scare me. you should be tied up in a straight suit and dropped off on an island somewheres.

omg people that love windows are very gay i mean before xp it was just crashing all the time now they even not let you in dos so that you can alter some microsoft **** they sux so everyone who want to use microsoft products please copy them :>

greets
    dark adon
    hip hop rules

Microsoft is good because it gives you a job? I dont think so. Microsoft is good, because it allows my grandmother (a non computer person) to communicate with me over the internet. She would never figure out how to use linux.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    How about a Red Screen of Death then.. that would probably make them less annoying... or maybe green....
    Well, in the beginning, they thought about making it red, but then they decided that would be too anger-oriented, so they stuck with blue...even though someone later told them that blue was China's color of death. Go figure?
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Whatever colour they made it, they should've had the text and the background being the same colour, so you wouldn't have a clue what went wrong...

Oh wait, that would be pointless.. you don't know with the BSoD anyway.. hehe
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

I'd have to agree with stflook. But i guess in the professional world it'll be all great!
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

Originally posted by ThePreacher
    Microsoft is good because it gives you a job? I dont think so. Microsoft is good, because it allows my grandmother (a non computer person) to communicate with me over the internet. She would never figure out how to use linux.
    I think so. In addition to being user friendly, Microsoft employs millions of people, both directly and indirectly. If Microsoft were to suddenly disappear, there would be a lot of people out of work. Remember what happend when the court ruling agaist microsoft caused their stock to drop dramatically? Thousands of lost jobs. Like it or not, Microsoft is more than just the company that makes an OS most of you dislike.
    -Shkuey
    Living life one line of error free code at a time.