Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why I love Microsoft

The monopolistic power known as microsoft is not good but like it or not we must respect it because it helped bring many of us jobs. It also helped me to learn about computers. I support idiots where i work i can only imagine if we had sun solaris deployed on every desktop although it may be more powerfull and mor stable than even win2k people who are doctors and lawyers ahev enough to worry about without the politics of windows vs unix/linux we know they can truly never be compared a product that has been out over 30 years vs a 10 year old product . I might not know unix like the back of my hand but i know enough about it to say its superior in power but not idiot proof.

Windows and unix both good os's good for different things.

EvIl
    Ee

Quote:

I have to disagree with this thread, simply because I tend to be the one my friends call to fix their computer, so I don't get paid. Being a teenager, I can't really get a full-time job on computers. I'm sure that as soon as I get out into the work world and have to depend on the existence of problems to keep my job, I'll be screaming "HEIL GATES", but until then, TUX POWER!!

End Quote

Seeing as I was 15 when I got the job and am now 17 I would have to disagree.... and as for all you who say get a real tech support job. I uh don't have time to have a full time admin job seeing as I still have this thing called school. I have to play with it on my own. But this fixing microsoft messup job sure beats the hell out of flipping burgers.

Khaje
    -Sanity is a matter of Perspective-