Thread: Spawning of the newbi

Question Spawning of the newbi

*puts a big sigh above my head saying NEWBI TOTALLY* ok im litarly just staring i was wondering if there was any Uk persons that could suggest zines that are easy to get hold of to aid in quenccing my thirst for info, and in general the best OS to start on?

ok i know you going to be smashing your head on your keyboard at this or pissing your self laffing but hay im trying ere

Follow this link and read the newbie tutorials. I think they're called "Newbie Questions Answered"..I'm not sure, but I think a couple were written by Uraloony. Although I hate his whiney, complaining style of posting he has done rather well on the tutorials....

And as I've said before, you really cant go past Astalavista for a good tutorial...

Really, this question didn't need to be asked. Tutorials are everywhere. You just have to look.........

go to this site and that will help u with a biiig range of tutorials....so read them ..and u will understand...everything...

intruder

Talking

Also, I'm pretty sure Remote_Access knows how to crack Hotmail accounts. Why don't you pm him? I'm sure he wouldn't mind....rofl

See if you can buy copies of 2600 magazine, I believe they are easy to purchase in the UK.

Smile Thankyou

Thankyou one and all for all help and post I appreacate the time spent in helping me out catch you around.