Thread: i need newbie help

Question i need newbie help

if anyone out there wants to give a newbie a hand feel free to send all the help i can get!!!!

what in the hell are you talking about?

Question Newbie help

Hey crash and burn,

Did you have a look yet in the archives from AO. A lot off stuff can be found there.

Unless you have a specific request, I might be a good thing to give a bit more details .

thankyou prophet and any more helpful information would be greatly appreciated.

...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

thankyou all and if you have any other helpfulk news for me send me an e-mail

crash--

What sort of info are you looking for? Hacking? Security? Computers in general?

Let me know whatcha need, and I'll see what I can do to *cough*, I mean FOR, you

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

thakns phire

i guess well hacking
    at the moment

learn a programming language, i suggest perl, and set up a computer with linux, you'll understand alot more about computers in general after doing those.

learn html and javascript too, they help alot, not in actual hacking but the hacker mindset
    Bite my lip and close my eyes
    slipping away to paradise
    Some say,\"Quit or I\'ll go blind.\"
    But it\'s just a myth
    -Green Day

Re: i need newbie help

Originally posted by crash and burn
    if anyone out there wants to give a newbie a hand feel free to send all the help i can get!!!!
    Have you gone into our chat room yet? check this out:http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=138421