Thread: Oblio

Oblio

Don't any of you understand what going on yet? Oblio and all his buddies feed off of everyone elses anger, pain and all that sort of stuff. Maybe if we all decided to play adult and ignore all his worthless bullshit; maybe he will go away or might even become nice.

Doubt it.

I doubt Oblio or his little "friends" will EVER be nice to anyone or anything...
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Re: Oblio

Originally posted by Shmoo
    Maybe if we all decided to play adult and ignore all his worthless bullshit; maybe he will go away or might even become nice.
    That would be nice, but I don't think you can get a four year old mentality to even "act" like an adult. It's a good thought, though.

How about not giving them anymore attention. Like this thread?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Excellent point, but still, I had to get my point across.

understood.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Shmoo: I tried that standpoint before. Nobody listened. There are still some users here who not capable of doing that (not many, but still a few). Thus, he just feeds off their anger.

It seems to me that the best way to handle them, is to realize just how ridiculous and childish they're being, and find humor in it. I have, and it works great. If you take that approach, you can even reply to their posts, as you will give them no anger to feed off of.

As for larryjs, I think we should just show him some compassion, he will probably get over it and go back to being a contributing member.

i too made this plea to the other users of antionline... in this thread.... http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=136925 i said that we should all stop feeding into the people who are only here to piss everyone off.... a few people listened. we all decided to not do it. but since there was a total of four of us.... it didn't help.