Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Expert In Antionline ???

Question Anyone Expert In Antionline ???

IM ANTI ONLINE NEW USER AND DONT KNOW PREETY MUCH ABOUT ANTIONLINE CAN ANYONE WHO IS EXPERT IN ANTIONLINE HELP ME

oblio
    YES

Re: Anyone Expert In Antionline ???

Originally posted by ANILALI4U
    IM ANTI ONLINE NEW USER AND DONT KNOW PREETY MUCH ABOUT ANTIONLINE CAN ANYONE WHO IS EXPERT IN ANTIONLINE HELP ME
    You want help?

Lesson 1: Always ignore chemical and oblio.

Lesson 2: Never respond to anything chemical and oblio have to say.

Lesson 3: Feel free to PM me with any specific questions.

We are experts at something. Just post a new thread ad sk a question. The only questions not to ask is how to hack anything.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Well, my newbie friend, it would be most helpful if you could ask specific questions. PM me or e-mail me at PhirePhreak@freeonline.com if you come up with a specific question. Otherwise, it seems that stflook pretty much has it covered.

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

well typing with caps-lock is considered shouting, dun do that.. otherwise good luck
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

acidphreak
    Its nice to see a new user to AO..

heres my suggestions to you
    1) dont use all caps
    2) dont ask questions that many would find stupid or easly found on www.google.com
    3) look on www.google.com for the answers to your questions before you come here
    4) pray to www.google.com before you go to bed
    5) pray to www.google.com when you wake up
    6) pray to www.google.com when you eat
    7) and most of all, ignore people with thoes little red negative points, cause thier the idiots that you dont wanna waste your time with , for example people like oblio.

i wish you luck on your search for everything you could possibly want to know about security... and hopefully youll notice the big dif. between SECURITY and SCRIPTKIDDY , they share alot of letters but thier very dif

oblio
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...860#post319860
    looks like someone wants a spoon feeding

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Welcome to AntiOnline (or AO as we all call it). Its great to hear from some of the new members. If you need help, PM (private message) me and I will do my best to help you. Also, going to the AO IRC Chat room is a good idea to get help.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Talking Re: Expert at AO

Oblio is an expert.. at being annoying and makeing an ass of himself. I wouldn't consider my self an expert but I may be able to help you with a few things. BTW, Google will be your new best friend and it's the answer to everything..

..---=*Welcome to Antionline*=---..

Remote_Access_