Thread: I Found A Bug IN AntiOnline.com :)

Talking I Found A Bug IN AntiOnline.com :)

I found a Bug In AntiOnline
    ...mail me antionline u know me mail....

acidphreak

Erm...

If you honestly found a bug in antionline.com i hope youd be smart enough to EMAIL THEM not ask them to waste thier time emailing you by posting it on a fourm tryin to make it look like you "elite" or whatever your trying to do. And if your really found a bug im glade you didnt post info about it here or youd have alot of people here flameing your ass for effecting AO.

Go to site suggetions not general chit chat!

oblio
    How exactly would it be wasting their time to legitimatly obtain info on a bug found?

acidphreak
    If you found sumthin they should know and you want to tell them why waste your time and thiers by postin a message on a GENERAL CHIT CHAT fourm out of the 1000's of post here a day that they will most likely not even look at. You have thier email its pasted all over the site on ways to contact them. They arent gonna go out of thier way to email some kid who doesnt bother to say anything other then "i found a bug".

And now look at ur points.... that exsplains alot about u

be happy thought, u have alot more negative points then i have positive

okay okay... calm down now ppl's...

To both M3 and AO, now that you've all got my curiosity.... after the bug is repaired... I would like to know what it was, and how it was found and fixed.... stress on that how it was fixed part.

(might be handy to know these things ya know)

Arrow some explication for me post...

I send info about the bug to a member of antionline.com ( makdra ) who send me the email....ok dont be worry is not very danger bug......i will send againt for u acidphreak ...i hope u solve!