hi every one

I want to ask for something

1 - How can i get the ip address for any icq user who i chat with him in icq 99 or 2000 or 2001 and specially in icq 2000 or i wanna to know how can i calculat an ip address from the icq number of an icq user .

2 - How can i write my own Trojan Horse .

3 - What is the best hacking programs or the best programs to help a newbies to use in hacking & what is the best nuker programs .

4 - What is the way to be a good hacker .

5 - Is there a book called a (( hackers blackbook )) and where i can find it and if there a free version of it i mean a pdf file ,can any want tell me where can i find it .

6 - what is the best site that i can learn from it the the weekness of the operating system .

7 - is there any way to hack some one or gain a remote login to him without a Trojan Horse or what is the way to use a Trojan Horse without getting caught from an (A.V.) .

8 - what is the best sites in hacking .

9 - how can i upload a file in a group IN YAHOO and with this msg the pic that i want to send it to a group cause it make me so angrey .

10 - how can i crack or daface a web site .

11 - can any one tell me the hacking basic key words in search and the best sites to search .

12 - how can i get the password of an WIN2K user ( the login password ) and is there a program unhide the (*********) for WIN2K

13 - can i log to someone computer from port 139 or 138 and what is the right way .

and sorry for this many many many many question but i think there are a lot of people or members in this group and in other groups need to know the answer of this questions .......

and thanks a lot for this good group

yours
:><:MRVIRII:><: