Thread: NetBus Pro

Lightbulb NetBus Pro

I was wondering i have NetBus Pro but i dont know if its realy the best thing to use when you hack? Ive used it butis there a better way?
    Killar Boy

Re: NetBus Pro

Originally posted by Killar_Boy
    I was wondering i have NetBus Pro but i dont know if its realy the best thing to use when you hack? Ive used it butis there a better way?

rofl

Nearly has good as "my friends Hotmail account has been hacked"

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Dude, give it up already. You're coming off all wrong, you're after the wrong things with the wrong motives, and it seems you barely know computers much less how to type. You're not going to do much for "hacking" considering everything you've said points to a point-and-click interface. Go read...a lot...about computers and whatnot. Tear down your box and rebuild it countless times over the summer. Learn to program. Go do some of these things and save yourself some semblance of face before everyone here eats you alive.

One last note: I don't consider anything on a win32 platform used to "hack" into someone else's machine (which means sending them obscene messages and trashing their hard drive) to be a real "tool". This includes netbus, sub7, and others. One of the many reasons why I'm a unix systems administrator and not a NumberedToad "admin".
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.