Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: STFloser

oblio

STFloser

Need I really explain anymore why this vile place is so awful? Could it be the thousands of members pretending they know anything when for the most part this is the breeding ground of the internet's most rejected people. If you were all so smart why aren't you off working for @stake security or developing software or anything? Why? Because for the most part, you people specialize in nothing more then reading outdated text files and learning the ins and outs of the most popular windows freeware firewalls, despite the fact that most of you probably have no clue what the information being dumped into the logs mean. But that's ok, you have antionline for a little help with your egos. You get a pat on the back everytime you post something that someone else does not know (which of course is not hard to do when you type random acronyms into the free online dictionary of computing). It is amazing how the activity on the forum increases thanks to pedalogical days at US high schools. You folks are not security experts, and you are no where near. You mask your desire to be given information, by claiming you are here to learn. Well you block head, charlie brown, no information of any value is passed along here. An example? The tutorial on C, such minimal information can most certainly NOT send anyone on any kind of learning path. Most of the tutorials writen can be found by taking a not so far journey to programmingtutorials.com. Remote Access constantly pastes tutorials that I doubt he has even ever read past the first paragraph. So obviously someone not as stupid as you would come to the conclusion that these tutorials do nothing more than to serve your egos. Next your lord JP aka the backstabbing media whore doesn't even do anything to update content, or put content at all! He has constantly proven himself to be a liar and unknowledgable. He himself was the biggest of all script kiddies and only created antionline to fortify his need to be accepted by the hacker community. It is a shame that all you people are either too young or too blind by your winnuke cliques to not have been involved in the internet's shady community prior to antionline meeting venture capital. is that enough you fool.

Red face !STFU

Need I really explain anymore why this vile place is so awful?
    - Nope. You're mere presence is explination enough for this place being as vile and awful as it is..

Could it be the thousands of members pretending they know anything when for the most part this is the breeding ground of the internet's most rejected people.
    - Could it be oblio has no life and just post ignorat threads to annoy and piss people off?

If you were all so smart why aren't you off working for @stake security or developing software or anything?
    - Muhaha, dose everyone else's intelligence intemidate you? Why aren't YOU working for SANS or @Stake? Why aren't YOU developing software?

Why?
    - ..why? Why must you infest these forms with your meaningless nonsence? Why?

Because for the most part,
    - For the most part, you have nothing better to do and you are an ass. Your ignorance may be amuseing and entertaining at times but it's usually just annoying.

you people specialize in nothing more then
    - I specialize in learning, reading, typeing, html, helping ppl, developing computer skills, setting goals, achiveing them, gaining certificates, and other various things.. all of which you fail to "specialize" in..

reading outdated text files and learning the ins and outs of the most popular windows freeware firewalls,
    - what's the point of reading outdated txt files? What's wrong with haveing a free firewall? It's secure enough to keep SKs like your self out of my box.

despite the fact that most of you probably have no clue what the information being dumped into the logs mean.
    - ok, what info. and what logs are you refering to? And what ever it is, if none of us know what it means then you must be totaly in the dark..

But that's ok,
    - Yups.. it's ok oblio.. it's ok...

you have antionline for a little help with your egos.
    - I don't need AO to help with my ego.

You get a pat on the back everytime you post something that someone else does not know
    - It seems that your have a bit of jealousy towards those who get compliments on their post. If there was something that you could post that some one didn't know..(hehe, sure) then may be you would get a pat on the back...

(which of course is not hard to do when you type random acronyms into the free online dictionary of computing).
    - Since it's not hard to do.. why haven't YOU done it?

It is amazing how the activity on the forum increases thanks to pedalogical days at US high schools.
    - blah blah blah

You folks are not security experts, and you are no where near.
    - Muhaha, as if you are? Muhaha

You mask your desire to be given information, by claiming you are here to learn.
    - If you're not here to learn or teach, why are you here?

Well you block head, charlie brown,
    - Well you dunce, fool, ignorant bastard, STFU!

no information of any value is passed along here.
    - CORRECTION: No information from oblio is of any value. All other information is usually passed along.

An example?
    - Look at oblio's past post.. need I say more?

The tutorial on C,
    - How many tutorials on C did you write oblio?

such minimal information
    - Let's see you add something to it..

can most certainly NOT send anyone on any kind of learning path.
    - CORRECTION: Can't help oblio cause he dosen't get it.

Most of the tutorials writen can be found by taking a not so far journey to programmingtutorials.com.
    - Or 1001tutorials.com There's lots of places to find 'em.

Remote Access constantly pastes tutorials that I doubt he has even ever read past the first paragraph.
    - I've read every one of the tutorials that I've posted from other sites. I've gave proper credit where it was due. I showed the source. Why are you complaining? I didn't post them for personal glory or gratification.. I did it to help people jackass.

So obviously someone not as stupid as you would come to the conclusion that these tutorials do nothing more than to serve your egos.
    - Your ignorance never ceases dose it?

Next your lord JP aka the backstabbing media whore
    - once again oblio, if you don't like it LEAVE

...is that enough you fool.
    - Yes that is enough. We're all tired of hearing you bitch and moan about everything. Once again oblio, if you don't like it LEAVE..

Remote_Access_

AntiOnline Newbie

- Muhaha, dose everyone else's intelligence intemidate you?
    lala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alalaala la la lalal ala la lal al al alalal al alala

Banned
    and you know whats funny, these threads arent started by saying look what i found, there started by saying help me with this. some people actualy dont know something and admit it. i admit that my personal knowledge isnt what it could be, but if i have i problem and i post it here who do you think is going to get it solved first, you with your "outdated texts" or me with me online comunity?
    its really posts like yours that make this place look ignorant, not ours.

Originally posted by LoggOff
    and you know whats funny, these threads arent started by saying look what i found, there started by saying help me with this. some people actualy dont know something and admit it. i admit that my personal knowledge isnt what it could be, but if i have i problem and i post it here who do you think is going to get it solved first, you with your "outdated texts" or me with me online comunity?
    its really posts like yours that make this place look ignorant, not ours.
    Well said. (or typed)
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Wink

Oblio, we all understand that puberty can be a difficult time in your life. With all that hair coming up in places it never used to be and your voice constantly changing, not to mention the acne and "teen angst" music. But just stick with it. Eventually it'll all pass and you'll be fine....

I've also attached a few links that you might want to take a look at. They just might help you out---

link1

link2

link3

Good luck...

Gather 'round, kids, and I'll tell you a tale...

Once upon a time, in the happy land of AntiOnline, there was lots of information flowing through the forums. Some of us may still remember this time. If one needed information, all they needed to do was ask, and they usually had an answer within an hour. The people were friendly as well. Yes, it was a very happy, productive land. Then one day, it happened. A new boy to the forums showed up. His name was hehbris. Something wasn't quite right about this boy. For one reason or another, he always thought he was better than everybody else. He refused to play nice with all the other boys and girls, and was always mouthing off to the adults and elders. He also liked to run around screaming random words and phrases, never saying anything intelligent or useful, yet he still fancied himself a highly intellectual little boy. He was always stirring up trouble every chance he got, and turning the forums into a huge knotted mess. Yes, something was definitely stuck up this little boy's ass. Some think it's a needle, others, a hot water bottle. Some even go as far as to think it's the entire cast of "Stomp", but that doesn't matter. One day, the mayor of AntiOnline, JP, decided he had had enough of this little boy's antics, and kicked him out of the town. This did something to hehbris. Being kicked out made him very angry, so he put on a disguise, used the cover name of oblio. He was now on a mission to destroy the once peaceful town of AntiOnline, and set right to work. He soon noticed that he could not do this on his own, however, and recruited a friend to join him. That friend is known to us as "chemical". Rumor has it that chemical is more than oblio's friend, but those rumors have yet to be confirmed. So oblio and his "friend" quickly set out to destroy AntiOnline, for they do not like it when somebody else has different ideals as them. They let it show, too, through their reign of terror over the weak, and their extreme annoyance to the elders. When asked "Why, chemical and oblio, why?" they responded with gibberish and insults, as they were unable to come up with a valid reason. They just pretended to be more intelligent than everybody else, and continued their destruction. The mayor JP, has not yet shown the leadership to banish them from the town, stopping their reign of terror. The citizens of AntiOnline, of course, are not happy with this, and are likely to one day call for him to banish them, or step down as mayor. Oblio and chemical's reign of terror and destruction continues to this day. Of course, it doesn't have to be that way. If the friendly citizens of AntiOnline rise up and learn that if they treat such destruction with a sense of humor, it will all undo itself. Some have realized this, and reply sensibly, or cease replying completely. Unfortunately, many of the members here have not yet realized this, and unwittingly contribute to the continually nearing demise of AntiOnline. The rest of the citizens can only hope that the others will one day figure it out, and reclaim the power they have given to chemical and oblio. Some day, it is prophecized that the rest of the users will rise up as well, ending oblio and chemical's reign of terror, and AntiOnline will begin to rebuild.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Need I really explain anymore why this vile place is so awful?

No. It's because of braindead ****ers like yourself that have nothing better to to than clutter a good forum with nonsense.

How about playing a nice little game of hide and go **** yourself.

Banned
    Originally posted by stflook
    Gather 'round, kids, and I'll tell you a tale...

oh i so hope this story has a happy ending

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Oblio, Chemical, and whoever else you may post as:

Why is it, every post I read, has to be filled with useless blather about how bad everyone else is? Where were you when jason-mis' box got hacked? Where were you when people were asking for help in the newbie section? Were you available online like I, and others, were to help out people through aim, icq, etc? Christ on a flaming raft, shut the **** up if you're not going to post anything remotely useful. You talk of Remote_Access and how he cuts and pastes but guess what? He's given the source, he's given credit, and it's useful. You complain about the tutorial for C? Well ****, unless it's going to be over 10 pages in length, all you can consider it really is a presentation to C but guess what, it's a start. What did you learn in C the first couple of days...lemme answer that, you learned how to 'printf("Hello world!\n");' and probably were still wondering just what that Makefile really was about. I'm not trashing YOU because I don't do that, but I WILL trash the fact that all you do is post useless blather downing others while trying to put yourself on a pedestal claiming higher knowledge that we know nothing about. Do you do unix administration? Linux administration? Anything more than point-and-click? User administration? How about Oracle? Informix? Postgresql? Solaris? AIX? HP-UX? Vax/VMS? See, all that **** I just named, I've done, am doing, will do..but do you see me bragging about how much I know? Unix administration is a daily lesson in humility and frankly, I'm getting tired of reading about your greater-than-thou attitude (and chemical, you're not doing much either) with nothing to back it up. And don't think you've "really" gotten to me yet, because that hasn't happened. So don't go off and try to gloat about how you got under the skin of someone else...that's just the typical high-school jock and fortunately for us, you're not IN that arena...you're on antionline.com, where we're SUPPOSED to add to the community. Nothing you've posted outside of 3 I can count of (see, I give YOU credit for things that have been useful when you're not trying to be an ass) has counted for that.

Hell, it's 2002 and I can see already that most of this is useless. It must really suck to be you dude, I pity you. I'd hate to have to wake up every day and not look in the mirror, knowing that the only way I'd get attention is to piss off a bunch of people I don't know. Sad...
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.