Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STFloser

Post ThePreacher

Remote_Access_ ...nice post, but I think you've failed to see ThePreacher's idea.

- And there are a few people who don't know a great deal about security but we do know more than most..
    Yet it's those few who know nothing but bullshit that can ruin an entire thread (a.k.a. chemical with his "la la la la la la's" ...).

- Like I said before, if your not here to teach or learn then why are you here?
    I was talking to Noble Hamlet (in a thread) about this...and I asked him this same question. And he said something to the effect of just making this place a hellhole for users.

- Yes there is.. Are you too busy posting whoring to take 5 minutes to help some one?
    Posting Whoring??.... I am speachless...

And what did you just do?
    Just a minute flame to all of those (me included) who posted here...

Yups.. but if you can ignore the flames, insults, and rude comments, it's a good place..
    Yes, but what you have to understand, Remote, is that there shouldn't be these flames, insults, and rude comments in the first place. And if there is...it shouldn't be in this huge proportion. I swear, over 50% of the threads here contain some flaming of some person...it's not healthy!
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    WebCarnage, your post is good about realizing just what some people do (make life a "hell" for others without contributing anything worthwhile) but I think the real problem is that while we see this and we can make all efforts to prevent it, said people who like starting **** don't give one rat's ass about what we think and will continue to do whatever they want because they can, because they have nothing better to do, or any number of other reasons. Whatever flips their skirt up...considering they won't change for the better until something traumatic, like oh...a bus falls on their house or something, all I can expect is that in a few days Oblio will post a thread about someone else and it'll continue there, or Chemical will post something similar and it'll go there...or whatever. It just happens, like windows crashing.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Talking ...

Thats why we all need Linux...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Exclamation Only joking.

Ok ok ok, for the last post...I'm only joking (for whoever got the joke). But seriously though. Yes Vorlin...your right. But tell me, Vorlin, how will we prevent this (lets say to stop chemical from EVER posting again). We can't ask JP...well we can...but it won't take effect until a couple of weeks. And knowing him - he can do alot in two weeks. Then when JP shuns him from all of AntiOnline's activites...he'll merely get a new Screen Name and log back in. (chemical1 or chemical_returned...blah blah blah).

Yet maybe oblio and chemical (Noble Hamlet?) are only here to screw around with people here. I can't even begin to imagine how many people who needed help being 'forced' to leave because of embarrasement set on them by either one of them.

*Remembers that Killer_Boy post about hacking with telnet...and tries to hold back laughter*

But yea... All's hell in here. I mean...look at Ennis...he even left. (Not because of embarrasment - I can tell you that now). But just because this place has become "less than bluecollar" (<-- anology) which is NOT good at all.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

oblio it is a shame that a talented programmer such as yourself resorts to the slander of others...others who are attempting to contribute to this forum. You have stated many times your frustration with the knowledge level of our members. Perhaps you will share some of the cutting edge secrurity tips you have access to..even some programming tricks would be welcome. I have tried to goad you in the past by posting code and getting you involved. The only interest I saw in you however was the desire to hurt and disrespect others. Perhaps there are half truths buried in the distorted picture you have created...they should be ignored however. The focus should be on network security related issues. In bewteen the site revalent posts friendships and alliances form. The non revalent posts should be used to bring poeple together in friendship and respect. I fail to see your motive for being here if this is the attitude you have. That attitude will bring nothing but failure and aggravation no matter what talent you posses!

Unhappy ?What

Remote_Access_ ...nice post, but I think you've failed to see ThePreacher's idea.
    You hit the nail right on the head.. Yes, I do fail to realise the ideal behind agreeing with oblio.

is that there shouldn't be these flames, insults, and rude comments in the first place.
    - Yes, that's correct. There SHOULDN'T be but there is..

And if there is...it shouldn't be in this huge proportion.
    - I agree

I swear, over 50% of the threads here contain some flaming of some person...it's not healthy!
    - AO Member Warning: Over exposure to flames, insults, and rude comments may cause head aches,sleep deprivation, irrational post, and other minor injuries. This can be prevented by simply ignoreing these people.

Remote_Access_

oblio
    in case you idiots haven't noticed, most of my angry posts are directed to regular users, who are the ones who present themselves as intelligent but are obviously not.

Re: Remote_Access_

You hit the nail right on the head.. Yes, I do fail to realise the ideal behind agreeing with oblio.

is that there shouldn't be these flames, insults, and rude comments in the first place.
    - Yes, that's correct. There SHOULDN'T be but there is..

And if there is...it shouldn't be in this huge proportion.
    - I agree

I swear, over 50% of the threads here contain some flaming of some person...it's not healthy!
    - AO Member Warning: Over exposure to flames, insults, and rude comments may cause head aches,sleep deprivation, irrational post, and other minor injuries. This can be prevented by simply ignoreing these people.

Remote_Access_

So, dear friend...what are YOU going to do about it? We need to change AntiOnline drastically - yet nobody seems to care. But...once we do start caring...what should we do? ...Any ideas are greatful.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Angry Re: Oblio

Originally posted by: Oblio
    in case you idiots haven't noticed, most of my angry posts are directed to regular users, who are the ones who present themselves as intelligent but are obviously not.
    Well it has come to my attention that you, my friend, have/are:
    • started angry posts
    • a regular user
    • presented yourself as intelligent

Your a far cry from helping people oblio...lets try heading back the other direction. Maybe there's hope for you yet...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Re: WTF?

I questioned whether or not to even reply to this thread at first, because I knew that some would see me as crazy for agreeing with oblio. So Remote_Access_ dont be upset.

I agree with oblio
    - Have you finally lost it man?

I wonder myself sometimes

As I sat here reading this thread, I realized that I agreed with oblio.
    - Yups, folks, he's lost it..

Perhaps I have lost it

There are a few people here who do know a great deal about security,
    - And there are a few people who don't know a great deal about security but we do know more than most..

My point is that there are fewer here who are knowledable than those who are not

and there are those who come here to learn,
    - Like I said before, if your not here to teach or learn then why are you here?

I am a student, my purpose here is to learn

but there are a large number of members who dont know a thing about security,
    - Yes there is.. Are you too busy posting whoring to take 5 minutes to help some one?

Im not going to take offense at this comment, but I will say that I try to help whenever I can, but since I am still learning I will ask more questions than anything.

and fill this forum with garbage.
    - We all know who you mean..

hen there are kiddiots who come here and pretend to be the all high hacking masters. Im not going to name any names.
    - By all means preacher boi, say some names. Who are you talking about? Name some names..

If I was to name names it would bring about a lash of revenge that would probably be deserving.

I dont want anyone to be offended by this,
    - Too late..

I knew when I wrote this that someone would get upset with me

but between the insults and attacks are words of truth.
    - Yes there are. The truth is buried some where benieth the flames but none the less, it's there. You just have to look for it.

The truth I saw in oblio's post is that there are not very many truly useful posts here in comparison to the flames, bragging, attacks, and general crap that is posted everyday.

Just think that you are helping to prove his point by replying to his post.
    - And what did you just do?

Unfortunately in order to bring light to a subject, I had to reply. Am I proving his point by posting here, yes but so are you.

Your flames will only degrade the quality of the posts here at antionline even more.
    - Yups.. but if you can ignore the flames, insults, and rude comments, it's a good place..

Ive been able to ignore flames a great deal since I joined AntiOnline, but it gets out of hand too often lately. There are at least 5 active threads thats whole purpose is to flame, and the responses are greater than 30 posts.

Once again, Im sorry if I offended, but this is just one members opinion.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19