Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hacking Threw Telnet

Well Killar Boy, we told you on irc not to ask these sort of questions and you did not listen. Maybe you should have paid attention when JP kicked you. First of all you came in the room and said "I am a real hacker." You then proceeded to ask us where you could get the sub7 trojan. You even admitted to only being 14 years old. So why on your profile do you say you are 17? We dont respect Liars or kiddies here.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

hye guys i wsa wondring if uyo can hack wihout using cpumbters? but i rteally am a hrkcaer.

LMAO!!! haha killar, thats not what these boards are for. and if your such a great hacker, how come you cant find sub7 when all you gotta do is a search in google?? keep questions like that off here please.
    \"we probably in hell already, our dumbasses not knowin it...\"
    2PAC

Banned
    right and when you do FINALLY find sub7 it comes with three exicutables. the one called server is the most improtant. you need to run it on YOUR computer so it know how to interact with other peoples.....

i give 10 to 1 that he'll do it to

Killar_Boy,... i dont even have to say it

Thumbs down

Ok, I've been following this since Killar here posted.
    Killar, how old are you? Did you just watch hackers for the first time or something? i bet you got a gateway for christmas and now your K-Rad mondo Elite..oh i'm sorry. 3l33t. old skool.
    well anyway. do everyone a favor and shutup before you get busted for being lame. I bet the only reason you use telnet is because you accidently found it on your system and think its some magical backdoor. you are weak.
    I'm sure many remember the glorious days of the legion, and captain crunch. you were probably eight when kevin got busted.
    I don't mean to be a *****. but learn something usefull. READ.
    There is a lot more to "hacking" than punching numbers into a packaged program on you factory made, delivered to your door PC that your mommy and daddy probably got you for kwanza.
    ALOHA

Re: huh?

Originally posted by KorpDeath

P.S. It's "through" not "threw" unless you tossed it somewhere?

That is funny man!!
    and what is said before, the spelling is really bad, but I am not saying I never make a mistake

and as an answer on the question...
    I use some telnet and DOS

but I am no hacker tho..
    GOD invented evolution \'cause he couldn\'t do it all by himself.

is it just me or is this guy an airhead?????????
    What do you mean you don\'t have a backup disk?

Unhappy !oh bother

Boi i could really burn you on this one but it looks like you've suffered enough from these previous post..
    Any ways.. google is going to be your new best friend. Instead of pissing everyone off, ask google..
    Instead of connecting to random computers in hopes of recieveing a login prompt, get a shell.. Take your 1337 telnet client and connect to freeshell.org
    Just follow directions and you should be ok. I'd go to google and look up unix commands before i went though.. Man, you really got burned on this one. rofl

Remote_Access_

Originally posted by ThePreacher
    Well Killar Boy, we told you on irc not to ask these sort of questions and you did not listen. Maybe you should have paid attention when JP kicked you. First of all you came in the room and said "I am a real hacker." You then proceeded to ask us where you could get the sub7 trojan. You even admitted to only being 14 years old. So why on your profile do you say you are 17? We dont respect Liars or kiddies here.
    I was in the chat room as well when this incident occured. JP actually gave him a link to the lame thing(sub7). He then proceded to verbally abuse JP and everybody else. Maybe if I turn the other cheek it will produce some good karma. Killa Boy the bext place for you to start is here: http://happyhacker.org/gtmhh/begin11.shtml

Bye the way JP giving you the link to sub7 was not a compliment. He just thought you were to stupid to know how to use it.

lol i just read a "how to not get flamed" tutorial i see one thing not to ask... lol ! haha
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com