Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacking Threw Telnet

Hacking Threw Telnet

I useually hack threw telnet and some other tool what do you use to hack is there an easyer way or is telnet the most conveniant?
    Killar Boy

What exactly is your defintion of Hacking? Also, do you know how to program? Just curious.

Also, do you know how to program? Just curious.
    Well i sorta know C++ if thats what you asking but have i created a program, no? If you dont know the definition of hacking go look it up in the dictionary.
    Killar Boy

huh?

What do you mean by hack?
    You just sit there with telnet open searching for comps that respond to you and then what?
    You try to guess a user and password?
    How are you hacking with telnet. Wait. Do me a favor and hack me with telnet......ugh.

P.S. It's "through" not "threw" unless you tossed it somewhere?
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Originally posted by Shmoo
    What exactly is your defintion of Hacking? Also, do you know how to program? Just curious.
    Shmoo was asking for YOUR definition of hacking since it's obvious you have no idea of what everyone else thinks of as hacking.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Killar Boy

Originally posted by Killar_Boy

Yeah and...?

Answer the question if you want assistance.
    - Samuel Johnson

Ok what i meen by hack is connecting in to someone computer i dont know of any other efinition of hack on a damn hacking site?

And hack you threw telnet? If you know anything about telnet you cant just hack someone out of the blue. I would have to emaile you this one attachment of a server then i would beable to.

Do you kinda get what im saying?
    Killar Boy

better?

So you need me to load a program for you to hack my comp. Interesting.

Wait, no it's not.

You said you "hack threw telnet". There a million if not more ways to "hack" into a computer without the user first having to load some stupid BO(Back Orifice) or Sub7 (Sub7) or some other stupid little kid program that any off-the-shelf scanner without updates could catch. You really have to try better.. much better.
    - Samuel Johnson

Ok its not actually a program its a server the dosnt have to be loaded al it has to do is be in the computer for it to work! And i have herd of sub7 but i dont know ware i could get it.

You say there are more than a million ways to hack into a computer without a server hehe. Tell me one way!
    Killar Boy