Thread: Is NeoWatch a secure firewall ?

Question Is NeoWatch a secure firewall ?

Well I'm usually running ZA and Tiny at the same time. I got a cd from someone that had the NeoWatch firewall and the NeoTrace which is really cool because it traces the ping over a map, I just love seeing where all this internet activity is coming from anyway it doesn't seem to pick up somtimes what ZA and Tiny do and am worried about it. If there are any vulnerabilitys, or things that could compromise my home security,(I know it sounds like the Government, lol) could you please inform me. I did the vulnerability searches on infossysec.com and had no luck.

I'm using it now and I plan on getting rid of it soon. Its a great firewall though, abundant features, NeoTrace etc. The thing it can't handle though is when it is flooded (like coming in right after another non stop) with attacks; such as a little portscan. It cant handle all that is going on and its ends up crashing and then crashing your entire system. Don't believe me ask Negative.

Those are my two cents

Banned
    Im running NeoWatch too as well as NeoTrace which is a nice combo I must say.

I tried ZoneAlarm which I didnt like, then BlackIce which was ok, now NeoWatch which I like.

Next up Tiny Personal Firewall.

Well it's not as sensitive as ZA and Tiny I can see that but the way the firewall labels what is going on I think might be incorrect. Well have you guys heard of any vulnerabilitys for it or exploits?

The thing it can't handle though is when it is flooded (like coming in right after another non stop) with attacks; such as a little portscan. It cant handle all that is going on and its ends up crashing and then crashing your entire system.

i have treid ZA, Black ICE , tiny and others but i guess the one i most like was ZA i have to review Neowatch
    Nobody Born The Best
    But Some Born To Be The Bests...