Thread: Giving post antipoints more than once.

Giving post antipoints more than once.

Cause sometimes the posts are either so dumb (I'll refrain from naming names, you know who you are) or so good they deserve mention more than once.
    Just a thought, I realize this could get out of hand but, nonetheless, it deserves mentioning.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    Well you can see the obvious disadvantages of this as people will just stay on that post all day and antipoint the poor user to hell.

Plus sometimes people make mistakes with a post and get neg. AP and accept they made a mistake but if it can take any amount of antipoints than the mistake may go unfairly punished.

I know this not the answer and yet I had to voice my angst. Some people suck, really bad.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    Its not the answer, try ignoring them, dont reply to their posts thats all they want.

Do that and you'll hardly know they exist.

right on. Good advice. I'm gonna go have a frosty barley pop!

It's BEER:30
    - Samuel Johnson

lol

lol some people are there to do bad things so the good things look even better
    hip hop rules

Banned
    Greetings All:

Well, I think this is definately a bad idea. I appreciate the suggestion though.