Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone HELP !!

Banned
    Hey nice to see you change your mind and come to the good side.

Thumbs up

thanks .... my final Q will be .... is there a special way to uninstall the sub7 ... or i just press delete ?
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

Senior since the 3 dot era

Sub7

A good virusscanner will clean up the mess for you.

the easiest firewall to use is probably the free ZoneAlarm
    but there are other good firewalls, too --> sygate has a good personal firewall for free.

www.sygate.com

guess if you want to be a true hacker learn the best simple principle.

'do programs to hack'

if you know how to program basically you know how to hack. i've learned that from my it teacher when im doing my masters degree in information technology. (duh?!).
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

hello

they had put a keylogger in your computer or the new subseven cgi that open ports in your machine and send the passwords to the internet.In this way they had your hotmail password.
    Try to scan yoour computer ports from 1024 --->
    SuperScan is good on that .
    See your services running in your computer check the file internet.exe .There are not antiviruses that block tha file used from SubSeven cgi .
    And about a firewall get WINROUTE Pro is the best one .

the best Revenge is when you make your system strong and let them understand that you don't care about the attack
    If you had the subseven cgi in your computer let us know and i will tell you which is the best revenge.

i hope this helps

bye
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.

actually guys ... if we keep going like this ... probably I’ll be done when I’m 70 years old ...

each time someone reply to the post he list me a new site or shortcut or even a software ....

now it's really mixing me up .....

but back to ur Q. Magic1 , yes i do have the subseven cgi ....

is there something special whit this ... ??

and by the way Protocool ... after all i'm a programmer too .... C & Assembly .... plus some visual stuff .... it was long time since i programmed something, but my last work was a virus .....

and i don't thing it's that hard being a hacker , all u have to do is get into security stuff .... coupled with good programming .... and a good mind ....
    and there u r .... hacker gates ...
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

ok
    i mean if you were infected????/
    just check your logs and see where the subseven cgi is sending the information . then open the url in your browser and send there some false information.the url seems like this http://domain/subseven.cgi?ip=is your ip &.........
    send the false information and wait to see which ip is interesed in the port number that you gave .then you have who is hacking you . or make a program calling that url in infinit messing up the database .They usually use Prohosting.

But first if you have the URL THEN email the owner of the page and tell them that they are infected too.

I HOPE THIS HELPS
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.

ok, what i did ... is a virus scan for my system ... and as expected all sub7 files were black listed , so i deleted all of them ,.. and then i deleted the whole folder of the sub7 ... and run the anti virus again but founded nothing ... so i thought this way .. i'm safe ...

what do u think ... is it ok ....

and by the way .. is the sub7 a security or hacking program ?

Cool Ya Salaam!

Well well...

Considering I'm from the Middle East too ( IT SNOWED IN SAUDI AFTER 40 YEARS! WoO WoOO! ) I can imagine what might have happened to you, bimmer. The little kiddies here with their 'I can use WinZip, I'm HackMaster!" attitudes are annoying. I'm guessing that you were 'hacked' by a similar little kiddie who infected you by Sub7, and managed to '0wn' you. Sad isn't it? But those trojans are flying around here like nobody's business.

Sub7 is NOT a hacking program. Its simply a program that, in professional terms, 'allows some machine remote access to another machine'. But we prefer to call them "Really Anooying Crap Called Trojans'. All it does is it opens a hidden port on your machine, and allows people to access your machine ( without your knowledge ) through it.

I've seen 14 year olds brag about themselves being 'The Best Hacker In Bahrain / Abu Dhabi / Oman " because they read the text file that came with BO, Sub7, GirlFriend etc and figured out how to use them. That, and lame DoS attacks like Winnuke and WinGenocide. heh heh. The best protection against the Arabian Hacker is to not accept any .exe or .com etc file from them. And run a firewall. Thats just about it!

I would suggest 'TheCleaner' as a good trojan removing tool. There should me some good tools in the Security Downloads sections right here on AO.

Cheers, man...
    I blame you cos my mind is not my own, so don't blame me if I trespass in your zone!

so u live in KSA ... i think if u r not an arab origin ... it some how hard there for u ... ok ... i'm from Jordan ... and it snows evry year ...

but, back to my issue .... as i said befor ... i did download the sub7 on my station ... thought it will make me a simeHacker ....
    ... anyway Ennis changed my mind about it ... and i'm more interested in learning security ....

thanks for the advice ... i'll search around for the cleaner .. as u told me .. in the AO ..
    ---------------------------------------------
    I would suggest 'TheCleaner' as a good trojan removing tool. There should me some good tools in the Security Downloads sections right here on AO.
    --------------------------------------------

enjoy the snow ...

ciao'