Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone HELP !!

Question Would anyone HELP !!

OK ... I’m a newbie ... and as I listed a post before .... I’ve been hacked .....
    my hotmail ... my hard drive ... everything ....
    and I’m looking to be a hacker ... OK I know it's not that simple ....

but as Chinese says :
    A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study

so .. I asked few guys about what to do ... but i have now a sub7 installed on my PC and an anti-hack program ... to watch my ports ...

but eventhow I don't know how to use both ...

so anyone reach my post .... Pls. HELP ...

and as Norman B. Rice says:
    Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.

If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one. ~Mother Teresa
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I dream of giving birth to a child who will ask...... what was war?

I am sorry i did not see your first post. So...
    How do you know you have been hacked?
    Do u know by who?
    What are u needing help with? firewall? anti-virus?
    As for hotmail.... if you would like to know some tricks about it just email me.
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

Banned

Re: Would anyone HELP !!

Ok first of all why get revenge, besides this is not a hacker/cracker site and will not teach you to use Sub7 or How to Hack Hotmail.

Why not secure yourself against future attacks instead of putting yourself into danger of retalitary attacks from people you use Sub7 on or hack their hotmail accounts.

Is it worth it, I doubt it.

Please reconsider taking up a cracker mentality due to the actions of a malicious user.

thanks guys for the advise .... but i didn't decide to hack .. until i got hacked...

but what i believe in ... the defense is to attack ....
    if someone hack u ... get him hacked .. it might be a lesson for him ....

if u have a better solution .. please don't hesitate ...
    When the power of Love overcomes the Love of power, the world will know peace... Jimi Hendrix

I agree with Ennis. Just secure yourself and learn from your mistakes. I use BlackIce Defender myself. Go buy a copy a use it. or any other firewall of ur perfence.
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

I found THIS story a couple days ago... in the end, he says something like "black ice defender sucks" ... mabey not those words, but he did mean it

hmm, is he talking crap or is the black ice defender firewall sucky?

I use Norton Personal Firewall 2002... bad choice?

hmm, can I use 2 diffirent firewalls at the same time... or does it conflict?

gah! SORRY for my bad english, hope you understand me though

In future:

1. Don't use Hotmail, it's a prime target for crackers, try another email provider (PostMaster has always been good to me).

2. Use a sensible subject for your posts 'Would anyone Help' does not tell us anything about what you want help with.

3. Don't panic. Calm down and compose a proper post and we might be able to help you.

4. Don't try and get your own back until you know what you are doing, and even then consider whether it's really worth the bother.

5. Go and download Zone Alarm from the Zone Labs website and install it on your computer. It's the best firewall product I've ever used and should keep out all but the most determined of crackers.

6. Remember, it's 'crackers' not 'hackers'.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Banned
    The bast solution is not to attack, it only aggravates the situation and you may mess with a malicious unrelenting hacker who will destroy your lovely puter.

Its easy to be a malicious person, its harder to be an ethical person, take the challenge and go ethical.

As for firewalls, ZoneAlarm is an ok firewall, BlackIce is not really a firewall in its truest sense and well I use and like NeoWatch and NeoTrace.

However choose the firewall that suits you.
    Just because others find ZoneAlarm suits them dosent mean you wont get along more with Tiny Personal Firewall and so on.

Good Luck by the way.

Are you trying to say you were hacked and someone infected you with the sub7 trojan, or that you were hacked now you are going to use sub7 for revenge? If its the latter, I'd hate to inform you this, but this isnt hacking. This is a skript kiddiot program that in order to use, you must break many laws and infect many people with this trojan. Then after you infect those people, you perform distributed denial of service attacks on your victim. So in order to get revenge, you must break into other peoples computers. This is what happened to you and you did not like it, so how do you think 300 others would like it. Many might want revenge on you for wasting their bandwidth and illegally hiding your program on their computers. Is it worth it for revenge against 1 user to harm several hundred others? I dont think so.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Cool special thanks to the seniors

you know what guys ..... I really started to love this site ..... it's like a family ...bawling... all cares about your problem ...

anyway .... , I think u r saying the right thing to be done

and i'll just go on and start surfing these sites for good firewalls .....

and for sure no, i don't want for others to get hurt by my side ... as what happened to me ... by cracker or a shitty hacker ....
    and i don't want to be a hacker any more .... maybe a small cracker .. .... i don't think anyone would mind that !!!

many thanks guys for all help .... hope that one day u'll find me as an active member .... and helping other people ...

Many laws as certainly make bad men, as bad men make many laws. ~Walter Savage