Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my place at antionline

AntiOnline Newbie

my place at antionline

Dear antionline community,

to you I say: hello! We have delayed this topic of conversation long enough. I have read many posts by various posters who voiced themselves on the oblio/chemical topic. I would like to address them, as this concerns my future here at antionline.

Many have stated that this forum would be better off without my presense. I firmly object! More have contented themselves by throwing obnoxious insults in my general directions. Others have somehow come to the conclusion that the sending of negative antipoints has a bearing on anything I do or say here. Most of the negative attention directed towards me has been a reaction from my conclusion that most of you are both retarded and pathetic. I understand this, as it is perfectly natural to choose sides and defend yourself when verbally attacked. Big deal.

The more interesting complaint is that of my postings having no relevance to computer security. I ask, then how do you explain other threads, seemingly even less concerned with computer security, such as the moronic "the world's longest thread!!!!". I contend that my posts, while seemingly irrelevant to the general topic of discussion on this website, are actually highly relevant to computer security. They are either satires or metaphors dealing with this subject matter. It is not my fault that most of you are too silly to comprehend this. I never expected more than 1% of you to grasp the ideas contained in my posts, but now feel it necessary to divulge this to the community at large as some silly boys are threatening my life on this very forum!

Re: my place at antionline

Originally posted by chemical
    I never expected more than 1% of you to grasp the ideas contained in my posts, but now feel it necessary to divulge this to the community at large as some silly boys are threatening my life on this very forum!
    ROTFLMAO@chemical

The ideas that you have presented thus far are hardly of any merit. I doubt you know anything more than the most basic security concepts. You could prove me wrong however with some site revalent posts. You seem to come off as a lonely social misfit with fews friends.Perhaps that has fueled your rampage against the AO community? You attack poeple with your verbal onslaught, yet you rarely discredit the arguement. Why don't you attack the message and not the messanger?

Threating your life? On a total tangent, Hehbris stalked MsMittens, I hear. This is the internet! Haven't you been reading the papers? The internet is a tool of satan! (And SATAN, ironically, is a tool of the internet. Heh.)

Look, it's a community. It might be a tad bit dysfunctional, but at least it's dysfunctional. As for that whole 1% thing, whatever. It could be that most people here can't understand you, or that you really don't have a point... who can say.

There's one bit from an Orson Scott Card book (Harmony/Oversoul series) where two characters debate over whether reality is what one character thinks it is, or whether the master computer is just tricking him... It's sort of a matrix-like thing really, and I agree with the main character's end-decision: If you can never tell one way or the other, believe what you want to believe most.

I ought to audition to be some sort of 'Net-Polonius.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Obviously, this is a joke, posted with no intent other than to piss people off (at least I hope it is, because nobody is stupid enough to post crap like this and honestly believe in it). Nice try, but lies and hypocracy will only make us laugh at you. Have some examples if you don't believe me:

Most of the negative attention directed towards me has been a reaction from my conclusion that most of you are both retarded and pathetic.
    My my.... Isn't THAT the pot calling the kettle black...

I contend that my posts, while seemingly irrelevant to the general topic of discussion on this website, are actually highly relevant to computer security.
    I don't think this one needs any kind of rebuttal. History alone does that for me. rofl

They are either satires or metaphors dealing with this subject matter.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but I fail to see how "I'm better than you" is satirical or metaphorical to computer security.

I never expected more than 1% of you to grasp the ideas contained in my posts....
    Ideas? Ideas are generally something new and creative. Your "I'm better than you" posts certainly fit neither description. In fact, they're quite the opposite.

When somebody makes an ass of themself. They usually go away and save what little dignity they have left, instead of digging in their heels and trying to make everybody else apologize for letting them make an ass of themself (which only leads to more humiliation they are forced to try to mask). I love reading every one of your posts, because they're so futile. Protesting lame threads with lame threads? Talk about ridiculous! Speaking of lame threads, would you like to know what your "friend's" first post was? "MsMittens is hot." That was the whole post. This came from the same person who thinks we're all dumb! You sit here and try to tell us how dumb we are, and in reality, you're the only ones here who come off as dumb. So next time, you might want to consider taking a look at yourself before you get on another one of your soap boxes.

It was good entertainment though! rofl

Re: my place at antionline

The more interesting complaint is that of my postings having no relevance to computer security. I ask, then how do you explain other threads, seemingly even less concerned with computer security, such as the moronic "the world's longest thread!!!!".
    I believe that this is one of your posts-

What is the worlds best tricycle?

Dickhead.

I think Walmart is having a sale on all "indie" clothing. You'd better get your sorry ass down there before oblio buys all the good flannel...

oblio
    Conf1rm3d_K1ll what the hell is wrong with you? So what if I enjoy independant music. There are many talented musicians who are not bound to the traditional methologies pertaining to live performances, recording and song writing. Like every other subculture, there are obvious stereotypes. One of them however does not happen to include the wearing of flannel. People everywhere wear flannel and it is available from thriftshops to a la mode fashion elite stores.

oblio and chemical --

Why do you even try to defend yourselves. The reason that you get flamed so much (besides sheer ignorance) is that we always expect a hilarious defense from one of you. If you chilled out and took this all as "constructive criticism", then you might have more friends. We all get flamed at some point in time. But everyone (with the exception of you and your more-than-friends) has learned to accept it and move on. If you get attacked for making a specific type of post, take a hint and don't make another post like that one. That's just plain logic. I learned lessons similiar to that when I was a baby. I'd eat a cookie when I wasn't supposed to, and would get punished for it. I learned pretty quickly that I shouldn't be eating those cookies when I wasn't supposed to.

To sum this up, if you used simple three-year-old logic, you'd have a lot more friends. Oh yeah, could anyone explain me what that tricycle post was asking for? A perfect example of your ignorance.

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

oblio
    Phire Phreak, have you maybe considered that your opinion of me is without the slightest of consequence? You are a blatant idiot, and you make no attempt to mask it. I also think that you should learn the definition of the word "ignorant" so that you can use it in its appropriate context.

Whatever you want to think oblio. I used the term "ignorance" because I typically try not to call people stupid. But you have prompted me to do it. You're stupid.

If there's anything else, feel free to PM me, or e-mail me.

G'nite, my young friend.

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Originally posted by oblio
    Conf1rm3d_K1ll what the hell is wrong with you?....

Probably the best question you've ever asked! Better men than you have asked the same question and have walked away without an answer....

Originally posted by oblio
    One of them however does not happen to include the wearing of flannel. People everywhere wear flannel and it is available from thriftshops to a la mode fashion elite stores.

Of all the stupidest people I've never met, you'd have to be King...

rofl