Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: check mate oblio

oblio

check mate oblio

AntiOnline's AntiPoints System
    The AntiPoints level on this post is somewhat negative.

You have -267 AntiPoints.
    What others are saying about this post...

Don't ry and get all serious now, bitch. Whenever you post your ****ing pathetic thoughts I'll be right behind with negative points...

Okay. So you know that a significant number of people don't like your posts and/or attitude and/or mentality (et cetera). Rather than calling them ignorant, foolish or opinionated (et cetera)...

The real question is, what are you going to do about it? I don't think this post of yours helps your case much.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

You can dish it out, but can't take it.

I see how it is....

You have built yourself a nasty reputation that (assuming you would ever want to) would take forever to dig out of. What else would you expect after months of nothing but mindless flaming? You're finally getting a taste of your own medicine. You had better get used to it.

Talking

Follow this link to a story about oblio having no "point"...

oblio

Perhaps if you would stop insulting, flameing, and just generally pissing people off.. you may start recieveing positive points.
    Its obvious what ppl are saying about your post/ideas. They don't like/agree_with them.. I would give you some positive points but its remarks like that, which makes you recieve all of those negative points..

Don't ry and get all serious now, bitch. Whenever you post your ****ing pathetic thoughts I'll be right behind with negative points...
    Remote_Access_

AntiOnline Newbie
    Last AntiPoints Received -128 points total
    Life is soooo bad. I think I'll just wear flannel as a constant reminder. Oh sonic youth, why have you forsaken me? WHY!

I thought that was an interesting antipoint comment. Why didn't you tag your name after it, whoever sent it?

acidphreak
    Obilo i think you should be proud of ur views... U have the most negative points ive ever seen... I think you should keep your opinions going so we can see how low we can get ur points man i mean common... my first week here i had 60 positive points... its not hard to get points, Just try and be kind, understanding, and dont flame people... try and help them.. no matter how dumb you may think them to be.

Oblio in Italian means oblivious

o·bliv·i·ous (-blv-s)
    adj.
    1. Lacking all memory; forgetful.
    2. Lacking conscious awareness; unmindful.

Originally posted by Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    Follow this link to a story about oblio having no "point"...
    Hey confirmed where did this link come from? Is it oblio's site?

Originally posted by antihaxor
    Hey confirmed where did this link come from? Is it oblio's site?

I just stumbled across it in one of my many moments of sheer boredom. It was just coincedence that the oblio in that story had no point, just like our oblio.....The only difference is that the oblio in the story has a faithful companion named "arrow' instead of "chemical".......

Anyway, I've got to stop with the flamming. I'm losing too many points!

But, before I stop, one last link..FollowTHIS link to an "ask oblio" page. Some of the questions are rather amusing. Enjoy!