Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: check mate oblio

I'm beginning to forget what exactly oblio/chem are trying to accomplish. If it was ticking us off, they've accomplished it. If it's having the record for the most negative AntiPoints, I'm pretty sure they accomplished that. Everything productive seems to be so far out of their reach. So, what are you guys trying to accomplish? It could really use some clarification.

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

i still don't understand what that anti-points means. for how many days, weeks, months, maybe years of staying i don't still what that means and still i don't care as long as i post what is my opinion on things.
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

Debris is just a frustrated vicious bitch, why he keeps coming back? perhaps no other place to go.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    ...keeps coming back? perhaps no other place to go.
    Reminds me of those people who mud constantly on one mud complaining all the time about how bad it sucks and how the people blow and the coders apparently know jack **** about programming etc etc...then they leave...couple days later, back in the saddle, back on the note boards...rinse and repeat. I can't stand gutless people who can't stand up for what they "believe" in.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Cute.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Originally posted by autumn regret
    Cute.
    Yeah, I'd say so, wouldn't you? Unless of course you're referring to our posts against him, then I'd have to say step back and take a good long look at the posts he makes. Do you find them cute? Funny? Laughable and neat to peruse when someone replies in a flaming fashion? Are you going to reply or are you going to pull what he does and ignore every attempt to pull reason from his posts or to avoid 'calling outs' when I put myself in the line of fire between him and his babbling about others, such as RA. I'm guessing you'll reply since you suddenly just reposted out of mid-air in defense to him...hell, you could be him, for all we know (or care). Who knows? And personally, I find his personal posts on a public forum to chemical (are you him perhaps?) "cute" as well, something that should be put over to a private message. This is a security site, and while the general forum has way more than just security discussed, I have yet to see him, chemical, or you for that matter, talk extensively about security related topics or try to help people out. This is probably a lost cause though, as this will be met with flames from you, him, and maybe just maybe even chemical. If so, that's cool, because then I can cut/paste the whole thing on my web page because I would then have replied and gotten responses from all three! Amazing what happens when I'm bored off my ass at work...right on.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

AntiOnline Newbie
    I think you've fallen off your rocker, Vorlin.

Noble Hamlet
    chemical i hear you are yellow on a thursday.

This thread is ****.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Hehe, nobody ever said I was on my rocker . I'm merely pointing out facts as I've seen them. But points to you for your reply.

Noble Hamlet
    Eh yeah vorlin, oxo cubic functiomns yous djf