Thread: Good web-based email server??

Question Good web-based email server??

Recently I was browing thru the posts and read that hotmail accounts are easily hacked into. I have a hotmail account and use it quite often as my primary e-mail account.

I would not like it to be hacked, so if anyone knows/uses a great web-based e-mail service, could you please post the URL of it?

Even if the chances of been hacked are small, I wouldn't mind finding a better alternative to hotmail.

Many thanks,
    Greg

www.secureroot.com

scroll down, its on the left side near the bottom
    Free Email
    you get a 6MB mail box with <username>@secureroot.com
    --
    \"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.\"
    Dennis Ritchie.

Try anonymous.to

They're not very well-known, but I really like their service. Virtually no spam!

Lightbulb AntiOnline.org

Or...you could try AntiOnline's Email service. It's pretty secure (as far as I know) and you get about 100Megs (as far as I know again) of space to put in all the crappy pictures of your friends!!!!

just look at the link at the top of Antionline starting with "Temp:"
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Thumbs up

Well, besides the ones already posted, heres another good one. Again, it has virtually NO spam. And you get to chose from a list of pretty freaky domain names. Give it a go...

My Own Email
    I blame you cos my mind is not my own, so don't blame me if I trespass in your zone!

Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I havent heard anything about cracking hotmail in quite a long time... Care to inform me?

~DW~