Thread: Can Someone Please Help!!!!

Question Can Someone Please Help!!!!

Can someone please show me how to hack into yahoo account?
    Thank a lot....

Ok first thing AO is NOT for such questions >_<; but if it'll get rid of you heres an easy dos hack into yahoo.....

Ok obviously your gonna know the persons username you want to hack just go here

now enter in the persons username you want to know the password for then in the password box enter

yahooadmin--675297

exactly as shown!!!! But don't press enter!
    ok now download the attached file from this post and unzip it, run the file.
    A dos window should open saying something like

c:\> $$yahoo*-pass?q()request

now hit the Y key on your keyboard - you should now see

$$yahoo*-pass?q(victimspassword)request

basically same thing as before cept the victims password is in the brackets..

Ok if thats all get off AO or stop being lame -_-

Val`

Angry

I apologized for my dumb question, but i'm new to this forum...I didn't known....that such question is unacceptable...
    Anyway.....I tried ur method but it doesn't work.....!!!

Angry

I apologized for my dumb question, but i'm new to this forum...I didn't known....that such question is unacceptable...
    Anyway.....I tried ur method but it doesn't work.....!!!

I wish i had that piture of the "LAMERZ" bus for this post.
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

PHP/PostgreSQL guy

Angry

Holy ****! 2 in one day! Where do these ****ers come from...I swear, it must be raining idiots today.

*pause*

In a vain attempt to reach your sorry ass, here's a ****ing hint...don't try to "hack" into a mail account, whether it's yahoo, hotmail, etc...this puts you on the eternal dumbass list and you'll get no sympathy here. Speaking of that, where in hell did you figure that you'd get a POSITIVE response to your question, which blatantly breaks a code of privacy (aka, if the mail account was yours you wouldn't have to break into it) not to mention the fact that it's a dumbass lame thing to do.

Stop acting like a fscking script kiddie and pick up a book on programming or something. Educate your mind and stop fscking around like a l33t h@x0r wannabe. Dumbass.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

email aru_cracker! he knows how!
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"