Thread: antipoint levels

Question antipoint levels

Ok, if you got alot of antipoints you can assign more antipoints to others.. but at what points are the different levels?

(And the wanker that assign -15 to me for telling someone not to use caps lock and saying from whom.. BITE ME)
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

to hell with that anti-points thigie... i dont have a clue what it is. i've read it in the tread since i got the vacation again, it's all about the anti-points. can we earn something if we get the highest positive antipoints?!
    \"The more you ignore me... the closer i get!\"

Ofcourse there´s something you get by the points. Credibility..
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile

Hi mom!
    The idea behind the AntiPoints is that they reflect the amount of credibility one can give to the author of a post. You can influence the credibility of an author by giving positive or negative antipoints to a user's post - that way, you're rating that person. If someone receives a lot of negative antipoints, he will drop into the red (negative) zone. Other users are warned that way for that user.

You see, the antipoints aren't a contest - they merely reflect how the community here at AntiOnline thinks of you.

Hmm, no matter how I answer it will sound like I´m whining about points. Which I´m not mind you. (still pissed at some people though)
    Maybe I want to make it mandatory to post from whom the points are, but that´s not a good idea either.. some people can´t take valid critisism.
    Just makes me mad that some people can think less of me because of some wanker had a bad day.
    That last sentence quite neatly sums up the point I had of this thread. Maybe a bit of whining, sorry about that

Hi mom!
    A few weeks ago, a lot of people actually included their name in antipost-comments. However, there were some people who included other names than their own, so JP asked everyone NOT to include names. As for getting 15 negative antipoints in one strike, that's ... well, more most people can give - usually, you get 4 points + or - from people that are quite high-ranking... If you think anything is wrong, you could ask JP - He has access to the database, and he can check wether someone is misusing the system.

If JP say´s it then that´s what goes. But asking him to look in the db.. excesive but might as well, somethings weird I tell you. lol

And I´m still asking for some levels.. like 1-50 points can give out 1 point to others, 51-150 can give out 2 or what? Number people, gimme numbers

Lightbulb antipoints

It also depends on what level of member you are. The senior members can give out more points than the regular members. The junior members can just give comments. Their APs have no real value other than that. Senior members also get to give out more APs per day..

Remote_Access_

how fancy indeed

To be honest, I usually read the posts before even looking at the accrued antipoints..... if someone is just blasting off, usually you can look up and notice that they have a lot of negative antipoints....

I will attest though, if I'm unsure of the credibility, I will look up at the corner and count the little green boxes....

~THEJRC~
    ~THEJRC~
    I\'ll preach my pessimism right out loud to anyone that listens!
    I\'m not afraid to be alive.... I\'m afraid to be alone.