Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Negative is Leaving AO!!!! Damn u people!!

Originally posted by ZeroOne
    I'd rather hear this from Negative himself...
    -ZeroOne

It's true. He sent me a pm as well around two days ago...

Originally posted by Terr
    Ah well. <shrugs> The internet is like that. I mean, I've noticed an obvious slow stoppage of posting. I'd give a bit teary goodbye, but I don't think it really fits the occasion.

Ditto...

Negative, I told you this in the Chat and I tell you again, if you leave here cause of what others think of you, your a pussy in my book. Everyone here is criticized. Remote tucked tail and left and now you.

If your leaving here cause you found a board w/ smarter people thats one thing... If your leaving cause people made you cry...you need to seek help. Most of these people have an IQ of 10 they are lucky they remember to breath when they sleep.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Chat nazi

Negative, I told you this in the Chat and I tell you again, if you leave here cause of what others think of you, your a pussy in my book.

- He's not leaveing because of what othes think.

Everyone here is criticized.
    - Indeed..

Remote tucked tail and left and now you.
    - Remote came back though.. after loseing respect from alot of usrs.. but I hopes Negative will return.. or at least stop by irc every now and again.

If your leaving here cause you found a board w/ smarter people thats one thing...
    - Yup.

If your leaving cause people made you cry...you need to seek help.
    - I agree but I don't think that's the reason why..

Most of these people have an IQ of 10 they are lucky they remember to breath when they sleep.
    - Zzz Zzzz Zzzz... huh? what? what'd i miss?

Remote_Access_

Banned

Unhappy Neg!

Negative, i greatly hope that you re-consider, i dont post anymore either just because i dont have much to offer to the forum, but you on the other hand are a very wise person..... if it wasnt for people like you and roguespy and terr, etc. i would of never stayed around here, you are the guys that kept me reading the posts.

If you dont participate in the boards anymore you better still hang out in the IRC cus your an awsome guy.

Hope to see ya soon!

Neg... seeya man...

Negative....

only knew ya a few months... but ya know what... it was more than that... you are a mentor and one to be looked up to.. tel us who makes you feel that leaving is an answer.and we will flame them.. is a terrible thing to lose one like ya... but, if ya wanna go.. go... just remember... yur welcome to log in as a guest and make fun of us.... we can handle it.

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING>>>> you cannot LEAVE... its not like a job you hate.. you dont get fired.. you quit....you cant pull that here.. you cannot.. we wont let you.... NOOOOOO !!

ok.. denial... well.. good luck out there....

we will miss ya man !!

-nuff said
    red
    Nuff said...

Angry I might be new but ill miss ya

Negative hope u do well keep safe have fun forever, will miss ya now aint chatted to you but have read your work, is good, hope to see a post form you soon but up to you, c u later luck
    kindred
    ForeverLearning

Neg

Neg, I hope you get to read this. We're all gonna miss you man. You are such an essential part of the forums. Without you, newbies will post absolutely whatever they want, without a threat of being flamed. It will be complete chaos. But, then again, chaos is kinda fun every now and then. Please do stop by the chat sometime. Whatever it is that you decide to fill your time with instead of AntiOnline, I hope you enjoy it. And keep of the spirit of flaming.

Bye *sob*
    --PhirePhreak
    /me picks up the torch and carries it on as a symbol of pride in Negative.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Awwwwwwwww... Neg!!!!!!!!! Don't leave.... I need someone to talk to about that person I don't like!!!!

You would leave me allllll alone in irc?! What will I do?? Talk to PhirePhreak!?! He's crazy!!! <Now thats the pot calling the kettle black>

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING>>>> you cannot LEAVE... its not like a job you hate.. you dont get fired.. you quit....you cant pull that here.. you cannot.. we wont let you.... NOOOOOO !!
    /me comforts redant55... its ok... we'll survive... I don't know how... but we will....

Once again.. Negggggyyy!!!!! Don't Leave!!!!!
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Hi Negative!

Hmmm.... I have been offline for only a couple of days. Now, I am really surprised, as I read this thread

It was more than 3 weeks ago since we have talked about this online. I thought you have changed your mind in leaving AO.

During that particular conversation, I shouted the words ... " WE LOVE YOU NEGATIVE!!!!", for so many times on the main chatroom. I did it then and so will I do it again here....

We love you Negative!!!! We love you Negative!!!! We love you Negative!!!!

I hope you would still change your mind. You are an important part of this site. hmmm... I know this is not goodbye... Thanks big bro for being a real person online I will miss you very much... So will the other guys.

A blessed day to all!!!

Unhappy !Negative

We love you Negative!!!! We love you Negative!!!! We love you Negative!!!!
    Indeed we do..I'm not encourageing him to leave or anything but.. it's his decision. See you later Neg.

Remote_Access_