Thread: Windowos Media 7 10% Faster

Question Windowos Media 7 10% Faster

HI AMIGOS
    I HAVE A PROBLEM:
    I HAVE A PC DELL PENTIUM 4 1700 MHZ SERVICE PACK 2 WORK STATION, AFTER INSTALL WINDOWS MEDIA 7 AND CONECT TO RADIO VIA LAN THE BROADCAST IS 10% MORE FAST, THE PLAY CD'S IS 10% MORE FAST THE MP3 TOO.
    WHAT CAN I DO ?....

PLEASE HELP ME . GRACIAS MIL.

Im not sure i understand your problem.

are you saying it plays media 10% faster than it should or did you expect a greater than 10% improvement?

if its playing too fast...you got me the short-n-curleys.

if you expected a greater impovement, well, packets still have to travel over cable, with more than a few other packets. theres a limit to everthing. How fast is your network 10mb, 100mb, 1gig? How does the lan connect to the internet? if you got a T or better and a fast lan, thats about as good as it gets.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

win media 7

the right question is the cd play 10 % more faster than normal

español.

esta computadora reproduce aproximadamente 10% mas rapido los cd los mp3 y tambien el radio de lo normal, por lo cual no se escucha bien

probé con una utilieria que se llamna sonique y tiene un dispositivo que puedes reducir la velocidad de los mp3. pero no tiene conexion con el radio.

debe haber algun parche para ajustar la velocidad de reproduccion para este procesador?.