Thread: I want to find a hacker to my teacher!

I want to find a hacker to my teacher!

Who can help me ? my Email is nakoka@21cn.com

acidphreak

Before The Flames Start Burning

well i know this will probly turn into a big bon fire of flames so i mid as well say something before anyone flames...

This is a retarded post but how bout instead of flamein him we just give him negative AO points so others will always see this instead of just havin fun shootin down someone who doesnt know any better... i already gave him negative points i feel others who find this post stupid to do the same...

Keep it peaceful instead of being terrorist ... we will leave that to the people who are being flamed by bombs now.

<- has nothing to do with this post but damn is it funny 2 watch

Virus ?

Is the the same nakoka who 'wrote' a virus ?

"Vbs.Virus.V-nakoka Created By nakoka. 12/14/2001 " (previous posting)

Thumbs up

Keep it peaceful instead of being terrorist ...
    I agree with acidphreak...

Too bad Nakoka!!
    Todo lo que no me mata me hace mas fuerte...

He who is burned by the flame, learns by the flame. Nakoka, you have right in front of you, the best teacher you can ever have. Your computer. You want to learn how to hack? Learn how to use your machine. Read up on whatever you do not understand. The bookstores have hundreds of volumes on their shelves dedicated to computers and technology. And how can you overlook the Net? You have a world of information at your finger tips. Use it.

I don't get it, first he goes round acting like he knows it all, showing virus programming tutorials etc. and now he wants someone to teach him???

hmmm nice to see the comunity take this so well

I'd have to say I agree with VanEck the only teach u need is at your fingure tips why would u want 1 teacher when u have thousands in front of u. Check the net and start exploring your computer.
    01010111 01101001 01110010 01100101 01100100

a teacher ?

you stand a better chance of seeing god in your lifetime.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted by Focmaester
    I don't get it, first he goes round acting like he knows it all, showing virus programming tutorials etc. and now he wants someone to teach him???
    Yea, I agree - this guy came out with like two or three 'original' viruses, but I believe if I'm remembering correctly somebody discovered that he was pulling code from somewhere. Anyway, these guys are right - learn it on your own.
    - Maverick