Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How do we stop the trollish Noble Hamlet

Its not hurting you, don't like his post, don't read them, or look at them. Just why does it bother you? If he said some one should shoot you, it was probably in fun, if it wasn't, I can see why if you degraded his post for know reason.

Isnt he gone anyway?

oblio
    There is a feature on this site called IGNORE. Of course if you are too ****ing stupid to use it then you might have a problem. Antihaxor, you bitch that Noble Hamlet speaks irrelevance, well you are doing the exact same thing. All that you are trying to do is start a flame war. Is it so ****ing difficult to press the godamn ignore button?

I would have to agree with Debris on this one, altough he could have left out the b and f word in his post.

Being a Christian, didn't much care for the GD either - Oblio, no offense here, but if you were to write good opinions like that without the profanity, slang, and general bad grammer, people around here might respect you.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

Originally posted here by SSJVegeta-Sei
    Being a Christian, didn't much care for the GD either - Oblio, no offense here, but if you were to write good opinions like that without the profanity, slang, and general bad grammer, people around here might respect you.

SSJVegeta-Sei
    No we wouldn't. Let's not give anyone undue dreams of adequacy.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

the answer has been said before

the easiest solution to your problem is what Korp Death said, ignore him here. we used to have the same problem with oblio (he has died down alot.) and a while back i brought up this solution. some people cared, but most people just ignored the idea, even though it would work. think about it

Egyptians belivd that the Knowledge of A Dead fahro would keep his Soul alive (Along wiht Some Dis-embaowling and a Pyramid with Hyroglyphs, but that's just details)
    So If Knowlede of some one, and remembering some one, keeps them alove for ever, then the opposit would be To forget/ignore that person...

Simpel and easy....
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

oblio
    uh the only problem with me is that I am smarter than you and I shove your misinformation down your throat. i am the path to righteousnous.

Please.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson