Thread: Floder Guard

Question Floder Guard

I think most of know what is "Floder Guard" for, right? I m now using FG to prevent some of my files, but it is unregistered version so can not make it.
    And I also have "Files Protector" but this one i think is not as good as FG that's why i don't use it. So, can anyone suggest me which kinda software I can use to prevent files.

Sorry but I have no clue what you are talking about. Do you mean flood protection, like from DoS attacks and the like? What OS are you running?

VanEck

O, i m so sorry. I mean "Folder Guard". So now I think u will what I mean.

VanEck

O, i m really sorry. I mean "Folder Guard". So now I think u will get what I mean.

VanEck

O, i m really sorry. I mean "Folder Guard". So now I think u will get what I mean.

Post ?

Calm down with the pills NYP ...you having a stutter-er-er-ering problem- em-em-em-em or something-ing-ing?

But I have never heard of "Folder Guard". But if it encrypts files, there's a good encrypter/decrypter out there called "Stegamos" ...try searching for it here.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

And then there's always PGPfreeware602i.exe (available on the 'net). It uses PGP and has plugins for e-mail, file encryption, disk wiping, and so on...

~N~