I haven't participated in Tripwire's online seminars. But they are brandishing a cap as an enticement so I registered for one coming up this month.

If anyone else is curious, here's info:

==========================

http://www.tripwire.com/company/even...onlineseminars

====================================
The Art of Hacking
Fri January 25
11:00 AM PST
Ever wonder what exactly hackers do to compromise the security and integrity of your data? Well, now you can find out. Tripwire Systems Engineer, Sol Cates, demonstrates common hacking techniques and shows you how Tripwire can help defend against threats such as Code Red and Nimba. You won't want to miss it.

Tripwire for Routers and Switches Overview and Product Demo
(1) Tue January 15

(2) Tue January 29

If you’ve ever experienced unauthorized changes to your router start up and configuration files, you know how painful and costly it can be. Finally, there is a way you can instantly detect changes to your Cisco routers and restore them to a known, good state immediately. Tripwire for Routers was just voted best new networking product at the N+I show in Paris. Find out why by attending this informative seminar.

Tripwire for Servers Overview and Product Demo
Tue January 22

Data integrity assurance is foundational for ensuring data security and gaining control over your IT infrastructure. It is the only way you can know, for certain, if anything has changed on your systems from one moment to the next. Find out why thousands of IT professionals choose Tripwire for: intrusion detection, damage discovery and remediation, change/configuration management, compliance, and system auditing and verification! Plus see a live product demonstration.