Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M$ being sneaky bastages!!!!!!!!again!!!

I just read that article - now that's funny. If you really sit down and think about it, it's a little pathetic on Microsoft's part to actually try something like this. I can't believe such a big and mighty corporation like MS would stoop to such a level (wait a minute, yea I can). Oh well, life is such.
    - Maverick

There is a REASON I'm not going to get XP if/when I upgrade this poor computer. If it has to be windows, it's gonna be '98.

DOS doth maketh a sound foundation, as the man who made his home on the rock, not the man who maketh with his home on the sand.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

stflook,

I agree with you 150% you couldn't be more
    right.Microsoft sucks and its a dam shame people still buy it.Its the "point and click"
    that gets them. but that point and click also
    puts peoples brain to sleep you get so complacent with ease of use that people tend to put up with the rest.
    Thats why so many people have problems with linux because its a "learning" os,linux is not gona give you point and click all day but it will give you far more and above anything that M$ has to offer.IMHO of course.

I am very proud to say that I have never used windows,the first day that i got my comp I formatted and installed SuSE and its been all gravey from there on.
    Be smart do the same.

Crimina1

LOL @ Micro$oft
    man they're evil bastards...

Fight the machine people!
    -DarC
    The
    -(DiR)-

DarC Infinity Rising

Dunno about you people but after laughing at the stupid wankers I got kinda scared.. We just laugh it off and then nothing happens ie we let them continue with their unfair methods.
    Dear Santa, I liked the mp3 player I got but next christmas I want a SA-7 surface to air missile