View Poll Results: is championship manager a quality game???

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • quality, you say??? No way

0 0%
  • CM IS MY LIF3

0 0%

Thread: How many hours do spend on AO?

How many hours do spend on AO?

Judging by the number of posts I'd say that some of you spend a whole hullavalotta time on this site. So I'd like to get an idea of an average.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    *clicks "Too damn long" repeatedly*

I'd say I spend enough time to respond to those that are worthy of intellectual content, laugh at those that post negative points w/o leaving their REAL name or a comment, join in the chat room (when I can) and otherwise harass the security community with my otherwise useless babble.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

I do unix based network tech support...I am on AO during working hours . It helps relieve the boredom between calls

Talking Re: Hrs on AO

Hehe, I voted for too damn long also. I'm usually here on the forms durring the day 'cause I'm at school and I have all of my werk done. It gets boreing but hey, I have nothing else to do.. Aw sh*t, homework!

I'd say I spend enough time to respond to those that are worthy of intellectual content, laugh at those that post negative points w/o leaving their REAL name or a comment, join in the chat room (when I can) and otherwise harass the security community with my otherwise useless babble.
    I think Vorlin said it best & I couldn't agree more.

Remote_Access_

I ussualy spend around 3-9 hours a day, depending on the day and what i need to do. I have it on when i am at work, and then i am on later at night.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

I'm not to the point of "too damn long" yet but give it time, I think I probably will be! I check in periodically throughout the day, and respond to posts as I have time. I'm starting to spend more and more time each day. But it's all good, this is a neat little community.
    - Maverick