Thread: AO member status - how does it work?

AO member status - how does it work?

I was wondering if someone can explain the whole junior member, member, senior member ratings and how they work and whatnot. If there's a place on site that explains it and someone can point me in the right direction that would be great too, but I was just a little curious about the member rating system. Thanks in advance.

-The Eeshman

Well, the Junior/Member/Senior ratings are just how many posts you have, I guess. (Not time of membership, apparently.)

The little green/red/grey dots are a visual indicator of how many antipoints a user has. Basically, they're like popularity indicators or something. Just don't judge a book like it's cover, eh?

Antipoints are given around, either positive ones (good, green) or negative ones (bad, red). You can't give out too many in a certain amount of time, or give too many to a single person. Red dots by a person's name mean negative antipoints, green are positive, grey is balanced.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

I beleive 0-29 posts = junior member; 30-100 =member; 101-??? =senior member

Which i think it should be "number of post plus time in AO" for member status
    [shadow]l3aDmOnKeY[/shadow]

Question avatars

Just a quick question: when do you get the custom avatars? Just curious.
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates

Re: avatars

Originally posted by redthefed
    Just a quick question: when do you get the custom avatars? Just curious.
    I believe you can upload one after 45 posts.