Unhappy con/con

hi someone keeps sending my friend the
    con/con code and it keeps giving him a
    blue screen... i was wondering what kind
    of patch to get in order to prevent the
    blue screen error...thanks

The patch is called Linux.

Well how are they sending him the code?
    Web Page redirection, batch file or what....

Tip: Be more specific in your questions
    Knowledge is Power!

--

See that no one renders to anyone evil for evil, but always pursue what is good for one another and for all. - 1 Thessalonians 5:15 -

First, have him check if there are any patches from Microsoft that he hasn't installed that might make a difference, such as from http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com . If he's on Windows 95 and it still happens, it might be worth upgrading to 98 (Second edition), because it is somewhat improved but isn't a major transition, like going to NT.

How is the person sending this code? ICQ? Email? Webpage? What? Has your friend tried using any ignore-features on ICQ/AIM/Yahoo IM to block it?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

it happens on windows up to and including 2nd edition. I may be wrong but i don't think there is a patch for it. Its been fixed in win2k.

how dumb is your friend to keep falling for the same trick..."dam! happens every time i click on this link"

T€ÐØß1
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

The link to finding the patch for the con/con bug is here.

Cheers!
    I blame you cos my mind is not my own, so don't blame me if I trespass in your zone!