Thread: Python AnyGood(?)

Python AnyGood(?)

Im new to programming and i was wondering if Python is a good start.
    It seems simple and well documented.
    Give me your opinions.
    Knowledge is Power!

--

See that no one renders to anyone evil for evil, but always pursue what is good for one another and for all. - 1 Thessalonians 5:15 -

Banned
    Go with VB you will be happy. No matter what anyone else says VB is an awesom language and fairly easy to pick up.

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    Perl + Python == pretty good shite.

For some reason, Python's not taken off like some of the other languages. It's got a lot of support for it, and is really functional, with built-in calculation ability from the interpreter based on variable/numeric input. Find out more at http://www.python.org/ , it's good stuff.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

Thanks for the opinion Quad. But i don't use Windoze.

Well im actually asking for personal opinions from people that has actually made a functional Python program.

Thanks
    Knowledge is Power!

--

See that no one renders to anyone evil for evil, but always pursue what is good for one another and for all. - 1 Thessalonians 5:15 -