Thread: Honest Scales

Talking Honest Scales

I saw this today and it made me

So rather than a stupid newbie question of.. "how do I hack hotmail"

I'd like to ask...

How do you hack Talking Scales?

The story is as follows....

CANBERRA (Reuters) - A weighing machine that has told a woman "get off, fat pig" and abused a man who had put on some weight over Christmas has been hastily removed from a busy Australian shopping centre.

Management of the Greensborough Plaza in northeast Melbourne pulled the plug on the coin-operated scales after several customers complained about offensive comments on printouts detailing their weight, height and body mass.

One 79.9-kg (176-lb) man was stunned to read on his printout: "You are a little overweight. Fat xxxx."

Although his wife was offended, he was nonplussed.

"I was more worried about my weight than the message," Greensborough resident Bruce Hamilton told reporters.

The shopping centre, managed by Australian property group Lend Lease, removed the machine immediately.

"The comments that the machine spat out were offensive and it was removed immediately and is being examined by the supplier," spokeswoman Melanie Shelton told Reuters.

"A preliminary audit indicated someone had tampered with the machine and altered its usual messages such a Happy Christmas and Happy New Year."
    The story was found here

That's some funny stuff...I can just imagine the looks on the people's faces

Greg
    \"Do you know what people are most afraid of?
    What they don\'t understand.
    When we don\'t understand, we turn to our assumptions.\"
    -- William Forrester

Banned
    LOL
    Yeah that's funny as hell
    But you gotta feel sorry for the kids who went on the machine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm HAHAHAHAHAHA laughing HAHAHAHAHAHAHA too HAHAHAHAHA hard HHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAH I HAHAHAHA can't HAHAHAHA even HAHAHAHA type.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

I know .....

I think they must have EDITED THE FAT TABLE

(groan)