Thread: Make "Active Topics" section better! Please...

Make "Active Topics" section better! Please...

I like very much to use the home page from AO… I mean to say that I like that “Active Topics In AntiOnline's Security Discussion Forums” section…
    But I hate the fact that to refresh the “Active Topics”, I have to actually refresh the entire home page… Could you please make that section a frame so you can just push a button to refresh “Active Topics”? So it would be faster and easier (the download time would be smaller because it wouldn’t get the AO banner and all that stuff again and again)...
    I say all these only because I find that section cool and I think that others could be interested in the idea of seeing only the topics that are active and most used…

Please…

I completely agree with you here. I find that certain parts of the site take a rather long time to download cause of all the bells and whistles. If something could be done to make this quicker it would be great.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

Click on the very bottom of the list, where it says more active topics.... . It will take you to a listing of the most recent topics that you haven't read, and refreshing that page (search results page) will refresh the list. The only gripe I have is that you have to navigate away from it (back to main forum menu) in order to "Mark all forums read."
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Banned
    Greetings All:

Since this feature already exists, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.