Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You chicken ****...

You chicken ****...

Hey,

Not that I took offence, but I think that who ever posted this remark, as a Antipoint:

"you'll never learn little bitch, get used to windows. You aint got no use for Linux anyway stupid kiddie"

...Is a chicken ****, little punkass, dumbf**k.

It may be that way, that I'm not capable to learn how to operate Linux. But thats for me to find out. And if this...**** for brains, or anyone else think that or anythin' like it please feel free to be a man/woman to post me a pm, or at least put Your name out there so I can defend my self/reply.

It's not that I can't take Antipoints or critisism, I'm quite good at it actually, but what I don't like is to be jumped at without any chance of standing up for myself.

So, That's it.

P-man
    You start to wonder if you really know yourself, when you smell your exkrements...

LIKE I SAID STOP WITH THE USELESS THREADS PMAN. I didn't give you the antipoint with the comment your a MORON. BUT I DID GIVE YOU ANTIPOINTS FOR STARTING UP USELESS THREADS.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Smile

Honestly Patteman, starting a thread like this is useless just because you got antipoints. We all get em at some point. No need bitching about it.

Bwahahaha

Way to tell em.. I hate when people write nasty crap and hide it in negative antipoints... oh well.. heh

gawd now im all worked up.. off to megatokyo..
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Thumbs down Whohou Louie...

Thats more like it. A name to the critisism. Now, here's how it goes when your new at something, You might not have been new to anythin' but there are people who are.

When You are new to something you ask questions, you try different roads to get information, and this might render a couple of "dummiepoints", nothing to it, but I (As I wrote) would like to meet the critisism. Now I can, 'cos I know who wrote it.

I take the antipoints. But with two remarks...1. The thread, and the answers in it wasn't useless to me !! 2. You could learn more about being social, You've got a terrible way of communicating. Without having read the Chat Nazi thread I'm bound to agree with the ones whom giving You critic because of how You
    write.

If I, in Your opinion, started a bad thread You could've given me antipoints with a more clarifying remark than "bitch...kiddie" (wich, by the way, casts a reflection of Yourself I think). We can't all be as perfect as You.

If You wanna have a level of knowledge even for newbies, then You perhaps should give permission to this site after a quizform that states how dumb/wise the applicant is...

I'am a newbie and I will keep on asking questions that I want to have answers to, and one day, even I, will know things

P-man
    You start to wonder if you really know yourself, when you smell your exkrements...

Focmaester...!

Ok, Foccie, point taken. And I was aware of that when posting this. But I felt that I at least could get to know who wrote it if I did something, and as I wrote, I can take them, don' really care. But the language in it made me a little bit mad and I had to say just that.

I wont react next time, now that I know what kind of people's writing them.

And I 'specially thank You for posting this "tip" in this way so that I/other newbies, learn instead of giving me a antipoint with abusive remarks.

You're a nice person.

P-man

A mistake....

...on my part is a fact.

The thread, "Chat Nazi", that I started was meant to be a post in the already started "Chat Nazi" thread. And I think this is why Louie screams at me above. He mistook this thread and thought it was a reply to his criticism in my wrongly started "Chat Nazi", it wasn't ! This thread was started due to an other AP given me in an anonomous way.

And My comments on his part in this thread, was made believing he gave me antipoints with questionable linguistic remarks. I didn't react 'cos of the AP, but the fact that it seemed to be given by a 13 year old.

Louies remark in MY started "Chat Nazi" is duely noted, and I appologize for starting a useless thread.

But I still think You could get a more "tutorial" mind, and instruct instead of vomiting when giving your opinion to somebody.

P-man

That wouldn't be that much fun :/
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

Re: Focmaester...!

Originally posted by Patteman
    Ok, Foccie, point taken. And I was aware of that when posting this. But I felt that I at least could get to know who wrote it if I did something, and as I wrote, I can take them, don' really care. But the language in it made me a little bit mad and I had to say just that.

P-man
    Foccie? let's not get too familiar shall we.

Talking

You guys are silly...and P...you spelled excrement wrong...
    \"Get out of my way cause you know that I am totally wasted.\" And One

The Black Spiral Dancer
    (L\'abruti du cheval)