View Poll Results: Who should detect spyware? Programs like AdAware or AV progs?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely AV programs, it's their job...

2 16.67%
  • Definitely programs like AdAware, it's a great product...

4 33.33%
  • They should work together...

6 50.00%
  • Who cares if I have spyware? I have nothing to hide!

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hate cheerleaders? Then check this out!

Hate cheerleaders? Then check this out!

Just a nifty little image from my twisted, self damning little mind.
    Remember children, if you feel like flaming me, you may reach me on AIM at: rioflair13... if you use profanity though, I won't talk to you... and will instead refer you to stflook, and tell him I sent you. He won't like you very much for defending those who need no defending.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Twisted is an understatement.
    -Shkuey
    Living life one line of error free code at a time.

Funny pic... I like it... reminds me of my angry high school years :-)
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

You kids are twisted. I've listened to some of the stories you guys tell about your horrible highschool years. And how we should all feel bad for you, but in some ways you guys are just as bad as those "evil cheerleaders". Not only that, many of you brought it on yourself and want to fix the blame on someone else for your emotionally unstable lives.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

I thinks that they're just jealous that they don't recieve attention from the cheerleaders and they get frustrated and it makes them emotionally and in some cases mentally unstable. The cheerleaders aren't out to get you.. they're after louie.

Remote_Access_

I'll answer for psychosquee on this one, since I helped create the image, and this is referring to me as well.

First off, this was just something to do, and we had great fun doing it. Secondly, we don't spend all of our time dwelling on how much we hate the cheerleaders, contrary to what you like to think. It has nothing to do with fixing any blame. It's also not just the cheerleaders we hate, it's anybody with a swollen ego that feels they need to act all big and tough, by making other people's lives miserable. Of course, making other people's lives miserable doesn't make one tough. It makes them an *******.

Also, how are we as bad as those "evil cheerleaders"? We're not arrogant, we're not braindead, and we're not floating through school because the teacher likes us. I fail to see any similarities.

Now, the reason psychosquee posted this is because he's proud of it, not because he hates the cheerleaders. I mean, look at. It's obvious that it took some time. I was around when he did it, and I can tell you that everything there is done by hand except Tux, and that was heavily edited. I would be proud of it too if I had done it.

Originally posted by stflook
    It has nothing to do with fixing any blame. It's also not just the cheerleaders we hate, it's anybody with a swollen ego that feels they need to act all big and tough, by making other people's lives miserable. Of course, making other people's lives miserable doesn't make one tough. It makes them an *******.
    Ahem.

Also, how are we as bad as those "evil cheerleaders"? We're not arrogant, we're not braindead, and we're not floating through school because the teacher likes us. I fail to see any similarities.
    LOL! You're not arrogant, but you're better than someone else?
    You're not braindead, but you can't think well enough to figure out that you're contradicting yourself?

I fail to see and dissimilarities, except for maybe the fact that the cheerleaders wouldn't care enough to say bad things about you on a forum...
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?

Hey, all I said was the pic reminded me of my angry teenage years.... I don't hate anyone, well almost. Usama is pretty high on the list right now.

But anyway, I was one of those angry youths, so the pic happened to remind me of my high school years, that's all. Everyone changes when they get out of High School, even most of those evil cheerleaders.
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

Can't psychosquee post for himself?

First off, this was just something to do, and we had great fun doing it.
    - Boi, you're easily entertained aren't you?

Secondly, we don't spend all of our time dwelling on how much we hate the cheerleaders, contrary to what you like to think.
    - Then why did you spend your time werking on that picture and posting another thread about cheerleaders?

It has nothing to do with fixing any blame. It's also not just the cheerleaders we hate, it's anybody with a swollen ego that feels they need to act all big and tough, by making other people's lives miserable.
    - Bwahaha, do cheerleaders intimidate you?

Of course, making other people's lives miserable doesn't make one tough. It makes them an *******.
    - ..I agree with you there. But cheerleaders don't make my life miserable and cause me to post a thread on how much I hate them or anyone lese for that matter.

- You may not be arrogant but you are ignorant. You fail to realize that cheerleaders aren't the cause of your emotional/mental problems.

Now, the reason psychosquee posted this is because he's proud of it, not because he hates the cheerleaders. I mean, look at. It's obvious that it took some time. I was around when he did it, and I can tell you that everything there is done by hand except Tux, and that was heavily edited. I would be proud of it too if I had done it.
    - The reason psychosquee posted this IS because he hates cheerleaders. I've seen it, it's stupid and yes it took some time.. more time than it was werth but ah well. No sweat off of my b@lls. Proud of it?.. Heh, sure, whatever floats yer boat.

Remote_Access_

They'll grow out of it.

Just because someone posts something like that doesn't necessitate a 'your dumb' response.

Expression like that it very helpful in working through your frustrations, actually it does really help..

It may just keep them from shooting someone. Usually people who can express themselves in artistic (subjective, I know) channels end up being healthier for it.

my thoughts anyway.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson